my new gravity bong :D

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Banglish, Mar 2, 2010.

1. #1 Banglish, Mar 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
    freshly built.
    im very uncertain about how it will hit though, this is my first time making one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didnt put the nut through the cap, so im not sure if that is going to make the difference between suction or not..do you guys think it will work?

2. Best to give it a little test and see. :)

I really dig the artwork!

3. haha well i cant take full credit though i used these pictures off google,
    ill post em aif later if anyone wants to see them though.
    thanks though
    oowwhiiiiee

thing makes me fly!
    I know why though, itss cause the perfect suction, unlike me cause i guess i use uneven breaths:p

4. the tape is the only thing i could be concerned about...but fuck ti yo...id be honored to hit tht it looks dope.

5. yea i think its safe, the tape isnt anywhere it can melt. now i know why gbs are awesome, barely use any bud to fill the chamber

6. when i make em i cot a hole just smaller than the bowl piece in the cap, and then hold a lighter in the center of the hole for a few seconds, and then just stick the bowl in it. airtight every time, and u dont have to dick around with tape

7. yea i realized i could have done that after but ohwell

8. looks sick bro!

diggin the art hahah dope!

:smoking:

9. thanks man, love the way it hits too!

10. dang thats clean!

i never hit out of a gravity bong b4....thats the only thing i havnt tryed lol

daymmm suck

:smoking:

11. i luuuuv me sum gravity bong. lol
    they rock man, they are so easy to use.
    i kinda fucked up though, my first hit. i packed a bowl and tryed to adjust the bottle and all my bud flew out the bowl ahaaha

12. lmao dude

dang i hate when that happens....

ima make my own and try it 1 day...when i move out....pshhhh

13. yeah man the arts sick :D
    i <3 gravity bongs

14. Nice gravity bong and the art work is beast bro. It looks like it should hit pretty decently.

+Rep:D

15. That socket is pretty massive.
    With my experience with gravity bongs the best thing to do is use a really small socket and pack your bud pretty tight into it, it hits hard, gets you stoned and conserves your weed if you don't have alot. But nice piece
    +rep

16. #16 Cpt Cannabis, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2010
    This. Try a smaller socket next time. Ill post a pic of mine in a minute.

Good to see other gb users too! They're the shit! haha.

[​IMG]

There's mine. It's a powerade cap. Very small but works excellent. Used to have a gravitron but RIP gravitron.

17. Yes, gbs are greeat. :D
    Whats a gravitron?