My new glass pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by RWK Nova, Apr 29, 2010.

1. I just got a new glass pipe.
    Looks so amazing cant wait to get some weed

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      84.6 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      115.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      110.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      57.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      98 KB
      Views:
  2. Shits dopee! :eek:

3. dope bowl man.. my two favorite colors haha i dig it man

4. nice spoon and SICK color skeme..

5. im so scared to let any of my friends use it knowing their clumsy high asses.

6. heady fucking piece. you could get lost in those swirls.

7. Yeah man sweet pick up, how much did it cost you?

8. + rep! that thing is fucking sick

9. Yeah, gonna have to tie it around your neck.

10. Love the mouthpeice on that. The colors are a good combo to. Nice bowl size

:smoking:

11. WHOAAAA + rep best pipe I've ever seen how much did you have to pay for that piece of art?

12. That is indeed a sick piece bro! Where'd you pick up that beauty?

13. Ahhhh, the colors of the Pacific North West, and Vancouver (do they call it the Pacific South West?)

14. That's a really nice spoon, the colors and the bowl size is awesome.
    Be careful around friends, and if you want to let friends use it, then you should probably introduce it to them while it's empty and explain what to do and how it works and of course to be very careful. When you first introduce it so someone else, do it over a soft area(like a bed) and watch over them like a hawk while they handle and examine it end eventually use it. It would be a shame to loose such a nice piece to done clumsy friends.

15. Thanks guys its my first nice piece im trying to collect a nice bowl,bubbler,bong,and a vape and not buy any more just have 4 nice peices and devices.And it was about 35$ shipped yes expensive but worth every single penny it truly looks nice in the pictures and in real life. Its gonna trip me out when i smoke because i just took a tbreak and the swirls are just so amazing.:hello::hello::hello:

16. Smoking my first bowl tonight with a very low tolerance

17. I was looking at this piece the other day on etsy and was amazed by it.:smoke:

18. That is an awesome bowl! I've got the same color scheme on my cheap bong, but that's why I'm attached to it! LOL

19. sick spoon and nice color choice