My new glass bongs :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 420 flame, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Just got both these pieces. Adding these to the collection. I finaly have a decent amount of pieces. Probably about 10 now. The brown bong has a diffused downstem. And the other one we named "the sax" because it feels like a saxaphone(however u spell it im baked). Haha ok.

Attached Files:

2. What is that in the first one...? Couldn't be water, and "the sax" is sexy.

3. id probably be more amused if they didnt look so shitty <3

4. [quote name='"Brown Town"']What is that in the first one...? Couldn't be water, and "the sax" is sexy.[/quote]

Lol it is water. And its not dirty. The glass i just brown. It was brown when we got it. There was the same one in blue but no ice catcher. So i get the brown one even though it ugly. Lol. Idc. Hits awsome

5. I got it for 53$. It was 65$ but i talked the indian down haha. Me and my buddies are thinkin about calling the brown bong "the three dollar difference" because the guy wouldt sell it for 50$ but he would when i offered 53$ haha

6. Well who pissed in your cheerios?

7. bent neck is pretty crazy lookin', sweet glass bro :bongin:

8. [quote name='"Crispy21"']

Well who pissed in your cheerios?[/quote]

Lol. I dont really like the look of the brown but its my favorite piece out of all of mine

9. I put about a quarter through her last night. It was amazing. I really like the brown one

10. [quote name='"420 flame"']I got it for 53$. It was 65$ but i talked the indian down haha. Me and my buddies are thinkin about calling the brown bong "the three dollar difference" because the guy wouldt sell it for 50$ but he would when i offered 53$ haha[/quote]

Hahaha that's actually pretty clever. I dig that name man, and the story behind it.

11. [quote name='"Floundog420"']

Hahaha that's actually pretty clever. I dig that name man, and the story behind it.[/quote]

Thanks man. I was thinkin the same thing. Kinda funny too

12. Wait, you would a 1/4 of weed through those bongs in one night?

I can only put maybe a gram at most and my lungs are fried....and I actually have a decent bong... no offense.....

13. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']Wait, you would a 1/4 of weed through those bongs in one night?

I can only put maybe a gram at most and my lungs are fried....and I actually have a decent bong... no offense.....[/quote]

Yea. Me and my buddies throw a party some weekends and smoke...alot! Lol

14. ohhh you and buddies hahaha, and how many it take to finish a quarter?

15. [quote name='"SsYyNn"']ohhh you and buddies hahaha, and how many it take to finish a quarter?[/quote]

3 of us. But we were takin it easy. We sometime smoke sooo much. Really funny. I get like...paralized i get so high somtimes habahba