Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my new glass and a home made bong pics

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jul 14, 2006.

1. i got the glass a few days ago and since then it had changed a nice blue to purple color. the bong i made from pvc pipe and a pen some screws (for the ice catcher) and tape to seal it. i just smoked both of them while in my pool at 1 am and the pool is 95 degrees so it was the most awesome feeling to go nutrally bouant and just being suspended weightless in the dark with warmth all around. it was amaizingly insain.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. some nice glass there man, some rep for that shit +

3. thankyou jonesie

4. Nice pipe, looks like some thick glass. Is the bowl on the bong glass too??? I never got to make a homemade bong with a glass slide... It was always a ratchet with a piece of a Mountain Dew can with holes poked in it for a screen LOL

5. the bowl is not glass but the top of a 12 gram co2 cartrage for an airgun that was cut off at the neck. it hits surprisingly smooth for such a bullshit bong.

6. just so you know, pvc and the metal those co2 things are made of are both very bad for you. but that bowl is really nice, i like it a lot! +rep for the bowl.