My **NEW** Girlfriend longg

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dankatron, Apr 4, 2009.

1. So I'll start this off with a tid bit of background information: I am a senior in highschool i am recently turned 18, now a adult im legal (Ha-Ha) and i loveee to party.

Anyways i live inOregon and live in a pretty ritzy town, meaning lots of white folk oregon isnt fairly occupied with minorieties. And as the stereotypes follow all the guys acually are long haired STONERS! anyways girls dont really smoke in my school save the girls i acually introduced too.

so to my SToRY I have a new girlfriend. Pics have to be shown, im sorry i havent had a girlfriend save the hookups and meaningless relations i had with drunken nights and parties. Nothing meant much i came close alot but always ended up being let down but this girl is hte one for me she: plays tf2 with me on steam every day. she is a stoner loves to smoke with me and i smoke every day so does she. love her for thatt. and shes a cheerleader/dancer. Omg. anyways pics

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I have always known here since the freshman year, she was my then girlfriends best firend. We hung out but werent really friends had good laughs but that was it just shared a mutual friend. We went to parties together all throughout highschool so far since in same group of friends and eventually acually became friends good friends!
    We first hooked up from me taking to my then firned girl that i liked. I liked her alot too but she had a boyfriend of course didnt stop me, but i was let down to find she wanted me to hook up with a girl she didnt want me to know who. She forsaw us being a "good" match and idk she told me it was s. and i was like oh interesting. she began to make me like her too or develop feelings like yeah i thnik shes really cute and awesome!

So we hooked up at a party both after taking only a few shots, that was our plan since we both knew what was going on, we wanted to bond more and become good friends. We talked and talked and talked taking shots periodically instead of speedingly we just keept getting more open and becoming... intimate. We touch eachother playfully, she flirted. She sat on my lap with 2 open chairs to the right of me while she smoked my pipe and i did too just the two of us. It was very cute now that i remember.. aww i love my life. We then developed close relationship and now are going out as of tonight. it was about about 2 1/2 weeks ago for the first hookup.

Guys what do you think she is prettty much out of my league but she is a good girl i love her personality funnest person ever. :)

2. first pic = bOner!!!faP

3. she is gorgeous. ahh i cherish every kiss i get from her ;) we've been a thing for 3 weeks noww

4. These two pieces of information and I was sold.

5. dude i FUCKING KNOW I DONT KNOW HOW SHE CAN BE ANY BETTER. i didnt know she was a cheerleader and i had a thing with he for a while haha till i saw her cheering at our assembly i was like wtf? and she games wiht me

6. bum 4:20 i want everyone to see this when they wake up all hungover ive never had a more trophy girl ever

7. She isss SOOOOO pretty

And she has the same name as me right????

Look after her they dont come by like that often!

Well done!!

8. i know im the luckiest man is literally the most gorgeous girl of my age i have ever seen. thank you abbi yes she is abby hehehe. you must be cute too part of bein an abby

9. Hehee

Abbi and Abby

[​IMG][​IMG]

kinda wierd

10. bump this is an example of really cool girls liking little stoneys like me, im still happy our date went well tonight! :]

11. How come most of the girls in your area dont smoke?

Why is it that more boys smoke then girls?

12. girls do smoke but you know what i mean? smoking as in like eveyr once in a while or like weekend or day like me. most girls here in ritzy oregon buy alcohol. girls are into aclh here more idk why its just more popular. haha but my gf goes nuts on pot i love it.

abbi does pot make you horny/ my gf gets horny when she smoeks idk if thats even a side effect shes just used to us hooking up when shes high haha :devious:

13. WOAH you are pretty! if i didnt have a girl friend i'd hit on you. i posted my pic in that other forum we met in i aint as high quality as you too abbys :( but atleast girls like guys for personalitys too! hahaha

14. also weird how you look a like jeez! :hello:

15. duddde your confusing me lol

Im a straight girl i dont have a girlfriend lol, i have a boyfriend

jeeeex first you think im a boy then you think im a lesbian lmao

Anyways....

Getting horney wen im high???

Not ALLL of the time... but if your high with her... then like get some baby oil and give eachother massaeges to some propa chilled out muisc... then finish it off with sex of course... itll be AMAZING

16. ! i know your a girl im just baked still most likely if im not makin sense

17. mm sensual message :) thanks i always appreciate another abbis advice haha!

18. Sigh... How I miss those days. Enjoy them dude.

But remember it's what's inside that truly matters. It's amazing how wrong people are. They say as you grow older, you grow wiser, and more intelligent. Yet, look at how complicated life becomes. I truly miss those high school days.

Just chillin' with friends, livin' at home. Going to stupid school during the day, but fucking around and having fun to make the time go a little quicker. Getting out, driving home. How much fun driving is when you first start.

Rise Against's song, " Swing life Away" reminds me exactly how it was. Enjoy dude.

The only meaningful relationship I've ever been a part of was because of our age. Fuck all the drama bullshit, It's all about you and her, and being happy. It's such a simple idea, people complicate it so much.

Have fun and enjoy it while it lasts bro. The more you smile and are happy, the more she will and be too.

19. I'd hit that.