My new friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ajroxit, Oct 3, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg the tiniest baby lizard showed up on my bathroom floor. After a few tries I got him to chill on my hand for a couple of pictures. Actually it really is easy to get a lizard to hop on your hand.

This is like lizard number 3 in the last few days. This one just happened to be in my room at almost midnight.

As a matter of fact that's a gecko poop on the mounding above his head in the floor picture lol! I'm pretty high too. I love it when cool shit like that happens when I'm high..,

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have a beagle that can keep you amused if interior shit floats your boat!

3. Sounds like you live a life of luxury my good man. Floating beagle shit. That's a new one....

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reminds me of the frill necked lizards we have up in Queensland. We even used to see them in the schoolyard sometimes. They get frightened and frill their necks when you encounter them, it's a cool sight.

[​IMG]

5. Phone glitched out, plz delete this post.

6. That's a cool looking lizard we only have the shitty brown invading Cuban anoles around. But every once in a while I catch one of these beauties sun bathing.

[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app