My new *favourite* buy

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by underwood, Dec 13, 2009.

1. #1 underwood, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009
    Bought it at Buffy's in Stratford, Ontario for 195$. Air tight, the mouth piece is comfortable, only bad thing is the bowl is a tad thin, but... not that thin ^^.
    If you guys have seen this online or something, let me know.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91z2owGbspM"]YouTube- Milk shot from the zong[/ame]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow that looks sick. Once I get the money I might buy myself a nice bong like that :D

3. Thanks ^^, this is my first glass on glass bong.

4. i live in stratford as well!

5. Really? I live about 40 minutes away by Goderich. We should of blazed ^^.

6. That is a phat pipe, I've always wanted to get a piece like that, hard as hell to find though.

7. thats a sick fuckin bong man. that thing is really fuckin nice. mail it to me so i can show it to my friends;)

8. This is like the M.C Escher of bong technology. I bet it packs a fucking punch if you milk it/clear it. Wowee :hello:

9. I'll get a video of me punching a cone to show how well it milks, it's amazing.

10. sick piece, isn't the mouth piece a bit small?

11. Nah, I was actually worried about that too, I didn't want to test it in the store lol... But thankfully it is very comfortable, the most comfortable I've used actually.

12. haha wow surprising looked mad thin, but hey have fun man great pick up :)

13. probably one of the best looking bongs ive ever seen in my llife with a couple less kinks it would be perfect i LOVE the silver fuming at the bottomits heavy as fuck + rep:smoking:

14. i played in a baseball tournament in stratford when i was 8 yrs old. (im from MA)

nice pickup. be careful with it!

15. Thank you very much ^.^.

16. Crazy lookin tube man bet it milks nicely...i vote for a milkshot!! Cheers to my fellow ontarions as well aha!! Stratford has a crazzzy chocolate store not sure wat its called but its expensive as shit and tastes fucking unreal. Lemme know if u have ne clue what im talking about aha!!

17. they have that bong at the headshop where i live i was thinking of buying it but it wasnt a glass on glass.

18. I fucking love that
    I vote for a milkshot too

19. lol, thanks for the input. I'll try and get a milkshot up this week sometime.

20. Looks sick.
    MMMMIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKK