My new favorite piece/headshop.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HeadyGlassLover, Aug 12, 2012.

1. I recently decided to fork up a little extra money and step my glass game up. I was going to go for a nice percolated bong, then decided to go the local route. I live in KC and found this place called "Headspace on Troost" that blows their own glass. A heady pipe and bubbler/bong later, I'm a full supporter in local glass. The bubbler/bong is their line called "Armor Glass" and is EXTREMELY thick; thick enough to be picked up by the employee and slammed agains the counter without any signs of breakage. Also note the wigwag heady bowl/ pipe. Toke on my friends.

Attached Files:

2. That's a nice showerhead bub you got there.

I have a similar one made by HBG and I love it, use it everyday. Nice pick ups

A little tip, the water level looks really high in the first pic. I found having it just over the top of the showerhead makes it stack the best. Unless you like a lot of chug

3. [quote name='"HBGBUB"']That's a nice showerhead bub you got there.

I have a similar one made by HBG and I love it, use it everyday. Nice pick ups

A little tip, the water level looks really high in the first pic. I found having it just over the top of the showerhead makes it stack the best. Unless you like a lot of chug[/quote]

Yeah, it was my first use, and I know what you mean. I'll definitely be taking that advice next toke. Last month I'd have told somebody they were crazy for paying $250 for a bubbler... But there's a significant difference between this piece and my 20" ZOB inline. I'd rather hit the Armor 9 times out of 10.

image-1841548731.jpg

Just added the extra ash catcher for looks haha. Not completely necessary.

4. That zob is nice but the hit won't compare to the armor. The armor should be much easier to hit and probably a good deal smoother too.

250 isn't a bad price either especially if its thick glass. You definitely made a good choice

5. You should get a 90deg ash catcher for that inline. The 45deg ones don't function correctly when they sit like that.

6. [quote name='"Teed Woker"']You should get a 90deg ash catcher for that inline. The 45deg ones don't function correctly when they sit like that.[/quote]

Yeah I need to look into one. It's a makeshift for the time being.