My new fake Roor steamroller

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SupaaBaked, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Me and my girl picked this up at a tobacco store for 18 bucks. I knew it was fake because there isnt a copyright logo on it. But for 18 bucks i couldnt pass up a nice fat steamroller like that even if it does have a fake roor logo on it. image.jpg

2. looks like a glass condom

3. Looks pretty good and looks like it hits hard. Hows the glass thickness?

4. I'm with sapien on this lol, however yeah looks like you could get really ripped from that

5. It holds over a half a gram. My dude gave me a .6 nug of some good quality bud for 5 bucks an since it was so cheap i packed it all up. Needless to say me and my fiancee were both high as holy shitballs. There was actualy more room for bud too. I think it could hold a gram if you really wanted to make it fit. The only problem is if you dont put out the cherry its impossible to clear it because it just keeps filling up with more smoke as your clearing it. My grav labs steamroller (its real lol) has a much bigger carb so you can clear it instantly. I think im going to drill it put to 3/4 inch and it will destroy peoples unborn children. Also to whoever asked about the thickness of the glass, somewhere close to paper. In all seriousness my grav labs steamroller is half the size and its noticay heavier. Ive only smoked out of it twice since you have to be rich to pack it to the top but ive been extra cautious just because i dont think it could take the beating a real roor steamroller coult take, or my grav labs steamroller. Ive dropped it quite a few times on cement and tile and it doesnt have any cracks, when i coean it it looks brand new.

6. now you can fool your friend into thinkin you got a expensive high quality steam roller
    18 is a crazy cheap price for that also
    nice pick 

7. I was gunna post this

Peace and Love

8. Wish I had a steamroller

9. Ive smoked out of it maybe 3 times since this thread was started. Its not bad but it just cant compete with my grav labs steamroller. I wanna get one of the big zong steamrollers, those are dope.