MY NEW EHLE *pics* got FREE STUFF

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BudMan727, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Received and it is beautiful!

2. Ya i just got mine today too, I ordered it with a roor diffy and im going to get a custom bowl for it tonight down at my headshop. Im very excited to get to try her out.

3. nice tube man. I use diffuser beads in my natural perc and they really make a difference. + rep!!

4. would someone mind private messaging me this website lol? it sounds glorious. edi.com?

5. I love my EHLE. Buttt i have to wait 37 days to hit it again until my tolerance break ends :eek:

Its in my sig if interested.

Keep reppin that glass, Budman!

6. #106 BudMan727, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    ^ yeah the frosted glass is so sick on yer bitch. i think im gonna have to pick up a 5 mm flame polished logo EHLE soon.

Check out what they sent me for FREE
    [ame=http://s734.photobucket.com/albums/ww349/jonque1020/?action=view&current=movies003.flv][​IMG][/ame]

7. Hey Bud, does EDIT ship their Ehle's with the bowl and downstem included?

I was looking at other shops today and more than half of them did not include the bowl and stem in the price.

8. very nice tube man. looks similar to the one i just picked up to day. although its not an ehle unfortunately. keep tokin :smoking:

9. hey bear, i just got the EHLE 250ml with ice notches off of that site and yes the bowl and downstem comes with it.

10. im looking at a similar website i believe but like the weedstar tubes better. im looking at a 21", single perc'd, diffused downstem, beaker bottomed bong. I want the single perc cause im adding an ashcatcher and am worried about the drag. any comments?

11. You won't find any love for WeedStar here.

12. if you like jank glass then go for it. when you buy a weedstar your buying something that looks good but performs poorly.

13. Thanks for the replies. I gave my old Ehle to a buddy who moved out of state so I need to pick up a new one soon. I loved it.

My last 250ml didn't have ice notches but I'm considering getting the 250ml with ice notches this time.

In my 5 years of smoking I've never hit a bong with ice, so I'm really looking forward to it.

14. wow there buddy... who said a weedstar tube looks good. I hate the look of chinese trees and crooked joints.

15. Yeah Weedstar is shit glass.

16. thanks for the comments I read elsewhere in the city that ws is terrible and decided on a phire from my lhs. its got a mushroom perc, diffuser, ice pinches, big fucking bowl. im glad i got it instead of waiting on some possibly shitty glass to ship.

also, how do you post pics?

17. my friend bought 300$ worth of weedstar when I advised him not too, it was the worst purchase I had seen ever. I just bought this same EHLE and it works great. He's real jelous and feels dum he got that not the ehle i got haha.

Well keep on enjoyin that fine piece of equipment sonny.:smoking:

18. yeah i made the mistake of buying a weedstar and now im redeaming myself by getting a EHLE 250. i dont have money for a diffuser do you think vase beads would work good as a diffuser? there not all the same size so im not sure if they'd work very well

19. why does everyone get huge friggin beads for their tubes?
    i got he smallest i can find some are even small enough to get inbetween my fingeres when my fingers are close together...
    get the smallest you can find.
    i found mine at micheals in a bag for 5$
    and my diffusion is so good it makes the water foam.

edit: blahhh on my typing hahaha

20. Dude I ordered that same bong prob from the same site but they were out of stock so they let me upgrade my order to a different more expensive one for free and threw in a free difuser