MY NEW EHLE *pics* got FREE STUFF

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BudMan727, Apr 2, 2009.

1. I have vapor milk coming soon.

You know.

both mine and rookie's shipped in 7 days

2. the reason i didnt order a EHLE was because the 1000ml one with icenotches wasnt in stock and i didnt wanna get a gong with no ice catcher so i went for a cheap weedstar i ordered it today. it was $85 including shipping so im probably gonna buy another piece at the shop 2moro

3. Meh only 20 days or so. Well worth the wait.

4. Thats a great buy, and nice freebies.

What the hell does the pipe have on it though?

Hahah.

Have you tried the empty tubes for weed yet?

:smoking:

5. Did they get back to you about this shipping? I ordered the ehle 250ml ice on the 1st of May and noticed the same thing with price/weight difference, its coming to NY btw. Also had the "Usually Dispatched in 2-4 weeks"
    I might have to say something to them if they offer you up something =D

Also, should I get the

1) ehle 14.5 11cm diffuser? (It says ideal length is 10.5 cm?) ($30 DELIVERED)
    or the
    2)g-sport 14.5 10.5cm diffy? ($24 DELIVERED)
    or the
    3)roor 14.5 10.5 cm diffy? ($40 DELIVERED)

I would prefer a closed ended one.
    I know everyone will say roor, but is it worth the extra ten or fifteen bucks, or will the ehle/gspot do the trick?

Thanks everyone (FIRST POST :wave:)

6. Freakin nice bong dude .... and for 60 dollars! Quite the deal my man, good job. :D

May it bring you many high times. :bongin:

7. i wouldnt go Gspot. ive heard the ehle diffuser competes well with the roor.

8. Nah they've only sent me the info about the delay so far. Hopefully they will get back soon.

9. Neat. Will probably end up getting the ehle diffuser just to keep it a common brand between the tube and diffy! Will probably also ask them to compensate for the miscalculated shipping :)

Thanks again folks! CANT WAIT!

10. Still waiting on some things coming straight from EHLE here. Was told it shipped out on the march 23rd.

11. ^^^i unno, but what i do know is i one a new bong the other day in a raffle. its the bushmaster cyclone. a knockoff of the hurricane. but its coming with 3 slides and its 3.5 thick :) and big to. hopefully it will arrive soon.

12. Damn thanks for showing me the next bong I'll be picking up, that looks great, and it's a great price!

13. damn...i want it. is it out of stock right now?

14. yeah its on like backorder, but if you dont mind waiting i would put in your order now.

15. Yup, waiting on mine now.
    I emailed them about getting a diffuser for it, and they must have thought I was complaining because they offered me the diffuser for under $12, or 7.50 GBP instead of the usual 17.50 GPB. I was not complaining at all but I will take them up on it!

Absolutely wonderful service, and that proves it right there.

16. Both the 250 ml ice and w/o ice notches are both in stock

17. Awesome $75 bong:cool:

18. I just ordered it. I don't mind the wait. Man, I need to start complaining ;)

19. it was $60 with shipping not 75.

you shouldnt abuse the system. they warn you of the wait beforehand.

20. Yea. They have the absolute best service and it should not be taken advantage of. I was completely aware of the wait, and did not ask for anything or complain about anything, just simply asked if I could add a diffuser to the order and have it come with the tube in the same package. They misunderstood my message and offered me a deal, so I couldn't turn that down!