My new Bowl and Bubbler

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MiamiSoldi3r, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Just got these 2 new pieces and i took pictures of them befoe i smoked it. Right now the bubbler is all blue and the bowl is really resined up but i like to use the bub more often than the bowl. Tell me what you think of them. please dont hate

Bowl-[​IMG]

Bubbler-[​IMG]

2. nice glass, pfft why would anyone hate?

3. yeah that bubbler looks pretty tight

4. idk im new to this site and idont know the community well enough but i guess everybody is friendly here :)

5. yeah brotha

6. Yeah Your gonna love it here
    Nice glass though :bongin:

7. idk..... i love bubblers! all my friends bought bongs, and i stayed loyal to my bubblers. they are small, compact, and have water, whats to hate? ( i have a bong now though)

But i am very picky on bubblers. i had one (which broke or i would just take a picuture of it) that had a bulb for water, a stem and rather large bowl, all to the left side of the chamber. the chamber (shaft/tube) was connected to the bulb on its left side. and the carb was on the end of the chamber. you would never have to poor water out the bowl, or the mouth piece, ALWAYS OUT THE CARB :hello:

this one looks like it gets a lotta water in the chamber on splashes from the bubbles

8. Ive got a bubbler just like yours except mines got a different coloring scheme. wtg

9. Sick glass man!

:smoke:

10. thats a sidecar bub, he has a hammer style bub, and i have a sherlock bub haha.

but anyways i really dig the color scheme on your bub

11. The Bubbler after one week of use

[​IMG]

12. omg that looks so sick now man

13. thanks dude :)

14. Wow, looks awesome. How much did it cost?

15. thats a nice lookin bub man :smoking:

16. ya it rips really smooth i love it

17. yeeee GC is chill. nice shit man, i dig the bub

18. that bubbler is ill;)

19. sweet looking bubbler dude, i like the color scheme.

20. I really like that spoon, deffinately something I would pick up if I saw it at a headshop.