My new baby

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dave5766, Feb 9, 2013.

1. 13 arms at the top, 6 at the bottom.

What do ya think?

Attached Files:

2. Off ioffer for lik 150? Its china but decent china it looks striaght and shit.

3. I bought it from my local headshop. I named it Vyvy. Thanks man

4. nice dude how much? milk vid though

5. hahaha omgg bro that sick i have the same one execpt yellow and blue bowl and top of the perc :p how you like it so far?

6. Cost me 180. I was looking on spending 300 that day so I was pretty happy I had some left over cash.

Sure I can do a milk vid. She isn't as pretty now I warn you haha.

7. Can't do it right now I guess since I'm on my iPod...

8. I had literally this exact same piece except the top of my perc had a blue and red design with a white split down the middle kind of like the grateful dead skull logo. I fucking loved this piece and it was solid as fuck. Unfortunately the cops stole mine.

9. Nice looking piece dude, kinda like something I'm looking for. I'll be going to a local shop soon before I make the move of buying one online, it'll also be my first bong.

10. On smoketower this piece is listed under highend pieces. I think its like 150 and you really can't go wrong buying it. Plus their shipping is free and it usually only takes like one week to get a delivery from them.

11. i love the worked parts. it looks like you got a very nice deal.

12. Nice piece man! :smoking:

13. Looks amazing bro. I have been wanting one like that for a while now. Does it burn light and smooth?