My New 2011BC Gridded Showerhead Bubbler :)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MilkyIlladelph, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I picked this up a couple days ago at a headshop in philly for 305... it was what I wanted and I just had to have it, check it out! :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just took this rip here..

[​IMG]

2. that looks sick dude

3. nice pickup dude. BC glass is truly sick.

4. real nice scoop up bro thats a nice as bubbler

5. I love 2011 true quality.

6. omg... thats too sexy.. :drools:

7. they are so high quality, and no one knows about them

8. man im lovin the colors on that circ.so clean and crisp

9. Im really loving this beauty, it clears effortlessly in zero time at all. The drag is next to none.

10. I looooove those I almost had one but my my LHS had a miscommunication and someone sold the piece they they put aside for me. That thing is sick... Any chance on getting a milk vid??

11. good lord...i need new pants

12. I'm literally hitting one of those right now. It's so sick.....

13. definitely planning on grabbing one of those for my SG king in the near future. nice pick-up dude! worked ones are super sick

14. im jealous lol, sick piece bro i love his work. real quality stuff.

15. I love the fact that not many people know about bc.. I called around 15 headshops looking for either sg or bc glass and ended up going with the place with bc glass because they were closer and I didnt have a huge budget. Im so happy with my decision :)

16. I love how it matches your table so well.. beautiful.

17. The last picture is pretty dope man.

18. Thanks very much! Ill try to get a good milk vid up sometime in the near future