my new 150 HPS works!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by relieF, Aug 24, 2003.

1. i'm not buying any camera until i sell my crop =D.

and i have a question, should i deal or should i only sell to dealers =/

uh, yesterday was insane. we went out to dance and drink and just party in general. when the clock hit past 2:30am some friend of a friend offered us to sleep in her apartment. so i crashed with five girls on the floor with a beanbag in the middle for us to rest our heads on. its hard to sleep when girls keep tickling you and giggle.

i'm a guy btw. i feel so gay now. i just want to get laid =/.

2. its amazing how easy girls get when there stoned and aint had it in a while, somehow i dont think ur gonna make a bundle off ur grow but i bet u get laid a lot.

3. oh and b4 i 4get, word of warning, things can get v nasty v quick when u start selling ur goods if u dont know wot ur doing. ppl do get robbed, beat up, shot and all kinds of shit. blackmail is another 1 u gotta watch. "gimme ur bud or i'll get u kicked outta ur dorm/collage/arested etc." just grow wot u need to have a good time, sell enough to cover ur costs to divs that aint gonna get big ideas bout taking ur stuff. stay well away from gangsters or idiots that wanna b gangsters, ther even worse. if ur bud is good u wont have any probs selling it to just a few ppl, no need to drop ur price and sell it in oz's. oh and dont 4get the odds r that the place ur gonna b selling it allready has a dealer in it so watch wot ur doing so they dont know who it is thats selling betta deals than them, that tends to piss them off.

4. thanks for the downlow. this place is pretty quiet actually and any robbery or violence spreads the news pretty quickly because it's rare. i don't think i'll have much trouble, but i'll be cautious.

yeah, since i'm going to grow premium quality weed i'm sure i won't have trouble selling them oz's at a time to some hardcore smoking friends of mine. they're damn rich too so... its all good =D

5. i just cant get myself to deal to friends. i just cant accept their money

6. i know wot u mean john, i feel a bit of a shit asking 20 notes 4 sumthin that cost me pence to grow, normaly they get a real good deal and no1 goes from my pad unless they have had a dam good smoke.

wot does piss me off the most tho is when ppl u thought was ur m8s start treating u like ur ther dealer. lost a few m8s that way. iv sold them part of my personal cheep when iv bin waitin 4 the next lot and they go off and sell it on at a proffet. fuk em.

7. or what even worse is when they pretend to be your "friend" just because you have good weed. i'm usually pretty good at telling if people are faking it. that might be what your saying but i thought i'd mention that:p

8. no i ment ppl that change when they find out u got gud bud. trust me jon its like winnin the lotto, when u come into money or gud drugs a lot of ppl start to c u as a meal ticket if ther strugglin. mayb the ppl u knw dont have to struggle but i do and so do my m8s. it dont change my real m8s views, i got some real good m8s that it dont matter to and im lucky to have them, but on the whole ppl aint really that nice, ur young, ur'll learn :p pesky kids...

9. i know what you's mean.....when people hear that you have weed......friends i mean, but like kinda distnt friends, the kind you talk to down the pub.........start coming out the woodwork, and saying stuff like...."you'll need to let me try it, you've been talking about that strain for a while haven't you?............lol..........Peace out..........Sid

10. yeah, its one thing when you offer it to them, but its another when they keep asking for it:(