My nephews a dick

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420Prospect, Jul 29, 2012.

1. 2nd Thread about my nephew. Last one was about him pissing on the floor at 1 am and laughing at me and mocking me.

He's such a fuck, he is 6 years old, and RETARDED, but smart. He literally acts and does RETARDED things but when he gets serious (rarely) he will be smart. He ALWAYS fucking plays undercover and follows me when I go to smoke. He will hide behind the trees and try to watch me smoke like it's something so amazing. I never smoke or have anything out if he can see it, like if I had my bag on my lap and he sneaks into my smoke spot I throw it behind me, stand up and start talking real loud like oh look over there look over there! For some reason I just don't want him to even take a glimpse at it, I freak out like WW3.

I think he's been spying on me, well I know he has, because he found my plants in the neighbors field next door. Motherfucker!! Somehow he knew they were "pot plants" went and told my sister lol. She didn't / can't do anything but it's just the principle that he's a dick and does these things.

He will just randomly walk up on me and be like "IT SMELLS LIKE POT OVER HERE" and I'm just thinking how daa fuqq does he know?:confused

I'm worried that he's going to return to school in a month with all these crazy stories about his uncle and his magical plants he found.

He even found an empty packet of some legal weed I bought once, and he's like "can i smoke this with you?" i'm like "no you douche bag that's bad!!!"

I'm sure he wouldn't be so fucking curious if it wasn't for the time period when my entire family tried to have an exorcism on me for smoking pot. I'm also worried he might find some shit and try to smoke it him self.. He knows how to use a lighter, always lighting shit on fire, I guess he had a cigarette but in his mouth the other day. He's gonna walk in stoned as fuck some day I know it and he's like 6.

No I am not a hippie or anything, I don't act like a druggie, advocate drug use, or use drugs around him like I said I act like it's WW3.

I mean fuck the other day we were eating dinner and he's like "My name, i seen your plant-------- and I burst out loud interrupting and was like SOOO have you played xbox lately?

Now I have to go sneak out and move my plants so he doesn't see, I'm sure he's going to be fucking sneaking right behind me lol.

2. calling your 6 year old nephew a dick isn't going to really help anything at all

The way you think subconsciously shows most likely and any normal 6 year old will piss you off on purpose if he knows he can do it

3. Sounds like the kid's mother needs to tell him you need your space

4. Dude to be completely honest he probably just looks up to you and thinks you're one cool motherfucker, which is why he's always around you and trying to replicate the shit you do.

Wait til he's 10. With 10 year olds, they can generally tell when they're being a fucking dick so it's okay to call them on it. 6 year olds can't really tell as easily

5. Damn give that boy a talk ... Makes me realize how chill my nephews are ( 10 &12 ) when they lived with me they found out I smoked I told them whats really up with weed & that its not bad , but they shouldn't do it for a long time cuz theyre just kids. They just chill with me & play xbox when high

6. Are you kidding me? You just called a 6 year old little boy retarded, a dick and a douchebag. What the fuck is wrong with you?

7. All 6 year olds are retarded. Theyre 6

you wont find any support here for ragging on a 6 year old. Be a man

8. Yea calling him a dick is lame. Yet, what he is doing is kind of out of line but.. hes only 6 man.. You need to tell him to stop what he is doing or YOU WILL GET INTO TROUBLE. You said he is smart, he probably looks up to you.. You need to have a talk with him and tell him that stuff like this is for when you're older like alcohol. Also, why would you smoke near your house if he just follows you around? Get in your fucking car and drive away bro.. Not that hard..

9. Honestly i expected a story about a nephew a lot older....I have a couple 6 year old nephews and I doubt they know anything about smoking other than cigs. That kids gonna be a tweaker some day I can feel it. If he already wants to smoke weed at 6.

10. I hate annoying little kids like that its the parents fault. Also I hate little nosy ass kids who tell there parents anything and everything just for shits and giggles.

11. Yo, i hope u have love for that little dude cus u sound like a prick, but in all fairness they take after their unckles.

12. [quote name='"thewarden"']Dude to be completely honest he probably just looks up to you and thinks you're one cool motherfucker, which is why he's always around you and trying to replicate the shit you do.

Wait til he's 10. With 10 year olds, they can generally tell when they're being a fucking dick so it's okay to call them on it. 6 year olds can't really tell as easily[/quote]

This is what in thinking.

13. I use to get bullied by a 3 year old believe me I know its hard to go through and it feels like dying inside and the pain and stress is overwhelming but you got to push through man, may god bless your soul.

14. A come on dudes don't get so personal with a OP he's only human. Anyways I can understand why he feels so frustrated with his nephew not everyone wants someone putting out there business like that even if it is only his nephew. But it could be that he's only doing it cuz that's just the way he is maybe he doesn't do it purposefully but to get your attention because he lookes up to you, or he could just really be fucking with you hahaha.

15. did you tip that bottle of water on him while he was sleeping yet?

16. you should piss in his applejuice..

17. "can i smoke this with you?"

LMAO!

18. Why you holding out on him op

19. This kid sounds like an absolute hero he is making you bitch and freak out and he is only 6 Haha Youre his uncle man, get hold of the situation and train him to be your Prank monkey

20. im playing ps2 with my nephew right now, hes 6 too, but i agree they can be assholes lol