My Neighbor is DEFINITELY Involved in a Drug Ring with Dirty Cops

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, Nov 26, 2011.

1. i watched my neighbor adjacent to me get raided, first there were undercover cops came and took his computer and shit. like two months later came back and arrested him

my next door neighbor god raided for some sorts of drugs before this , i watched them come sneaking up with guns drawn in shit. wtf

2. This. mind your own business. words of wisdom for any situation

3. well me, id start my own investigation...id scope their shit out....find out what they are really up to....your neighbor, id try to become really good friends with him, make him trust me so he might just tell you what the deal is...then id try to get in on it and make some cash lmao....thats just me....but yea the cop cars at 3am and white bricks and covered license plates means sketchy shit is going down...

find the scoop OP...become cool enough with him and he will literally tell you anything....something ive learned about people....i can get people to tell me shit and i dont even have to ask, all u need is a simple play with words

4. The only thing I like about coc***e is the smell of it. :D

naaaah; I'm just messin wit / ya. :p

[​IMG]

5. mind yah business dude, you don't want people spying on you for every time you go buy a sack.

6. $15 is a hellva deal.

7. I would pay $15

8. just pretend nothing ever happened and go back to doing your own work so tht u dnt get urself in trouble

9. Don't call the cops, DUH! haha, mind your own and dont fuck around with dirty NJ cops, you'll die.

10. #53 Deleted member 97913, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
    Edit: fuck what i said, this guy wins life

11. I'd still have some cash left over to get me some McDonalds, shit.