Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My neighbor found the butt of a joint in between our houses...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BladeMaster, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Man, now that I think about it, I SHOULD HAVE told him to fuck off. Like, that's mad rude to accuse someone of doing that shit. Up until them, we were cool with each other, but no man fuck that shit. I've lost all respect for that asshole. I mean, I'm not gonna go out of my way to be a dick to him, but shit man... Weed isn't even a big deal. Like, what the fuck. This nigga gets BLASTED every single day from alcohol. Who knows? Maybe he was drunk and doesn't remember any of it...

2. Calm down and don't allow others to fuel your anger.

His motive may have been to make you aware of how easy it is to spot. That way your parents don't get evidence to become suspicious and trap your young ass. :smoke:

Fuck it..be glad he didn't snitch you out. He seems pretty cool to me. If you told him it was yours, he would probably just tell you to keep it off his property if you don't mind.

Think about it. Why wouldn't he ask you? There could have been some sketchy guys coming in his yard at night smoking weed for all he knew. He's gonna be on the lookout now, so be careful.

4. A. Why would you go into some man's house?
    B. Tell him that you don't know where it came from.
    C. Hide your stash 
    D. If your dad asks, deny it. 

5. If he was cool he wouldn't tell her dad and wouldn't go investigating

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #66 lFourTwenty, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014

I don't think the neighbor had anything to do with his sister getting busted. I'm pretty sure that was addressed in this thread if I remember correctly.

With a big ole grin on your face.  In case he is a hook up.

8. I'm talking about how he said he would ask her dad about the roach in between the houses

9. #69 lFourTwenty, Feb 13, 2014

If anything the fact that he asked him before he told his dad points to him being somewhat cool.

If he was a shitty guy, he would have took that roach straight to his dad and told him to ask his kid about it. Instead, he brought it to the kid and asked him about it instead of getting him in trouble with his parents.

Edit: Doesn't matter anyway because the guy has already talked to his dad and didn't snitch, so he probably won't snitch.

10. truuuee

11. So first off, did you actually leave it there? No? Don't trip. Yes? Well you fucked up, you should be more careful if you have to hide your habits. Good luck man.

And take revenge in him haha

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Tomorrow you should leave 2 roaches and then 3 the next day

13. #73 kdiesel502, Feb 13, 2014

Tell him to eat a dick lmao

Btw if your dad has that little trust in you to take his word over yours thats kind of fucked

14. Wait everybody theres something no one has asked yet. Did he keep that roach?