My myspace music page

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Potographer, Dec 31, 2009.

1. myspace.com/thenextchaptermusic

Check it out and let me know what you think. I know some of the recordings are shitty but some of them are pretty good for my neighbor doing them for free.

If you like it send me friends request or something.

Stay highhhhhhhhhh

2. good shit man, I'm diggin it. Its very chill, I could definitely blow a blunt to this shit, keep it up. I've been drummin on a little project at the moment... www.myspace.com/forparadigmshift
    Its a little bit different than your shit haha, but hey, music is music.

3. yoooooo your shit is so chill i dig it!! and tastycricket your metal tip is bangin no doubt!

+rep to both of you, heres some of my work: PistolGrip Records

we should make this the post your music site thread ans try to get it stickied!

good shit!!

4. Listenin to your shit now pistol, gotta say i'm impressed. Calvin and hobbes brings me back ha I think I read every single one back in the day. Keep it up, and a sticky would be bomb haha.

5. Hell yeah we should definitely get a music project sticky on here. Thanks for the comments guys. Should be getting a better recording of a new song I've been writing.

and pistol, shits sick man. keep it up. me and my buddies were fucking around one day and made a rap song too.