my mutant plant *pics* is something wrong?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Revenge, Sep 18, 2008.

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    is there anything wrong with this plant? its my second grow, on 12/12 from seed and my first time trying LST. it looks weird not like any plant ive ever seen

what do you guys think

2. wtf? haha i am not really sure but i just had to say that ive never seen that before. ha

3. Those plants don't even look like MJ outside of the buds starting to form. Simply put, it looks like you have a really bad case of the stretch. What kind of lights are you using? If you say CFL tie that plant around the outside rim of it's container at several different spots WITHOUT breaking the stem. Then, Move those lights withing 2-3 inches of the plant. My assumption is that you have cfls that are about 2 feet above the plant, but I could be wrong. Just by the pics all i could tell you is that, without any more info on the grow conditions etc.

4. i have 2 15watt cfl's that are only about 3-4 inches above my plant i had to higher the lightrs because the plant was starting to get burnt i dont think they're stretched very much but im not sure, is it in any danger of dying? should i start over? or let it go for awhile its only about 3-4 months old

5. I would add some more ventilation, get some bigger cfl bulbs 2x27watt warm... What is the specs on your current bulbs? I would also LST your plant to the container, add a fan and put those bulbs nice and close. You may have the wrong spectrum of CFL as well. My very first I had that issue and my plants did something about those lines. I went and got some more powerful cfls of the correct spectrum, trained her down, and she blew up. Good luck to you man, but I would go with it. You obviously have a female. Get that setup together and put her on 12/12 and watch her go.

6. shes been on 12/12 from sprout i have 2x15w soft white cfl's i have one normal sized computer fan for ventiltion in a box about 1.5 x1.5 x 3.5tall

7. You should definitely go get two 27watt warm white flouros... Check the spectrum on the side 2500-2700k is best. Get it somewhere around there. If you started them from seed you should have vegged for at least 2 weeks, which is probably half the issue here. But, it's not too late, tie that plant around the rim of your container as gently as you can, go get those new bulbs, and put them down close to it. Put your fan right on the plant. What is the temps int he space? Nutes? etc?

8. Im not a growing pro but it sounds like you totally skipped the vegative state? Why?

9. the temp varys from about 80-85 ive never seen it higher than 86 and never lower than 78 no nute just water

10. I think that is the issue here too, and the plant maybe shocked. 4 months of Flower? That plant should have been harvested months ago. I think that he has the wrong spectrum of light for going straight to flower. Not to mention the wrong strain to do that. Personally, I would flip it back to 24/7 for 2 weeks with two new bulbs and training if you don't see anything after that, then it may be time to scrap. Next time remember, if you aren't growing lowryder or clones VEG it for at least 2 weeks.

11. Aight man, You need to get some better ventilation in there. You don't want your plant over 80 degrees. Also, you need to try and stress train it down, get those new lights.... arg, unfortunately you already have buds, so that may already be to late. Go get some tomato nutes read instructions water with that keep on twelve twelve new lights... if you don't see any improvement in the next 2 weeks... SCRAP it... you have already wasted a lot of time on something that shoulda been harvested 2 months ago.

12. #12 Crazy Pothead, Sep 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2008
    Dude, where did you get the seeds?... That doesn't even look like a pot plant... I've never seen one produce single leaflets past the 3rd or 4th set of leaves... And I've only seen it go past the 3rd set once

I may be wrong, but I'd bet that that isn't a pot plant dude.

Also, as other people mentioned... Why did you start it on 12/12?

13. Nah, I am calling it a pot plant. It's the 12/12, no nutes, wrong lights without veg. It shocked it. I would say he should try what I told him for two weeks max... Personally, you'd probably be more of to just scrap it and try again. That's my opinion though. Fortunately, you did learn from this experience... 12/12 off the bat only works with a few strains or clones. Good luck to which ever route you choose to shot. You'll have better luck next time with those tips.

14. Maybe... Man, that's one for the books for me... I've never seen any pot plant remotely close to this.

15. what strain mate ?

16. wow lol that is one fucked up mutant... sent it to the sewers man and be gone with it... lol... I have never seen any plant like that... the buds, well are growing on the stock... maybe not enough like and you need to do veg for a while then flowering... that is where you went wrong.

17. it was just a bag seed, i may just scrap it and start over , you think 2-3 weeks veg before 12/12

maybe i'll start another one and keep this one see what happens

18. keep it see how it goes i have a seedling what was in crap soil n it was curled up so bad i new it wouldnt make it but i thought f*ck it al change soil n see how it goes so i did this just yesterday and ive finished work got home had a look and you wouldnt belive the diference they look 100 times better with an outstanding amount of new growth!!

not that this means anything to any1 but im giddy n feel like telling lol

19. if you're using CFL's, you might want to veg longer than 2-3 weeks.. just my two cents.

that plant looks like it's been crossed with a caterpillar :) if you smoke it, you might turn into a butterfly :)

just messing with you.. aren't you glad you used bag seed instead of some expensive designer shit? it'd suck to spend money and get a plant that looked like that..

20. ur plants got down syndrome!