Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my mum knows i smoke.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcasprin, Oct 30, 2011.

1. i only smoke weed. i walked outside a spat as i had flem in my mouth and she said "must be that crap you have been smoking" i said i dont smoke it then she said " ive smelt it over the house you think im stupid" i said its not me must be next door. then she said why do you have a scale in your room, i quickly though its for school...."hmmmmm if i catch you smoking it ill pick you out the door".
    i dont know how she smelt it....i have it in a bag then in a tin then its tid in a dvd box right at the back and i spray deodorant in my morning

2. Because bags are not airtight, no matter how many you use. You probably don't smell it because you're used to it. Get an airtight glass jar. Or come to think of it, just keep it in your car or at a friend's house and don't smoke in the house. Not worth getting kicked out over or screwing up your relationship with your mom.

3. mason jar-the #1 investment any smoker can make to keep their herbs fresh, and not to stink up the house

4. If you can't find a mason jar for any reason I've had pretty good luck with film canisters, I'm sure you can find one somewhere.

5. Pill bottles work pretty good

6. Pill bottles also work great.

7. Yeah pill bottles hide the smell really good.

8. any jar
    or make your mom freak the fuck out put some acid on a sugar cube or something and put it in the morning tea
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oRKvpZ7PjE]White Rabbit - YouTube[/ame]

9. well seeing as you just have a scale laying around in your room, i have to believe that you're not being all that careful about hiding it. don't smoke in the house if you have been, and like other said get a pill bottle or jar.

10. it was in a draw.. and i dont smoke in the house i dont even smoke in my garden i go like 2 minutes walk up the road atleast

11. You should have just told her straight up. Clearly if she suspected you of smoking it and didn't go bat-shit crazy you might have been okay. But yeah, take the advice and use a pill box and hide the shit out of that thing.

12. Now you're going to have to kill her. There is no other option...

13. Mason Jars, Pill Bottles or just try to reason with her about it...dude she already knows.

14. Leaving a digital scale in plain view in your room.....smooth

15. you live in a flat that's why lol

16. my mom does too ahah