Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Mountain Pick ups.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BigGreenLeaves, Jun 29, 2011.

1. So I got a few dank ass buds here to share with you all:smoke:
    They are all from the Rocky Mountains:D

The first is God Bud...

Smell: Kind of lemony and skunky.
    Taste: Earthy and a little zesty...I don't know any other way to explain it.
    High: Very heady but not couch lock haha
    [​IMG]

Then we have Purple Trainwreck:

I got an 1/8th of this. Its not the full 1/8th...just the best nugz.:D
    Smell: Sweet-ish pungent smell I guess haha not a bad one tho.
    Taste: A very strong flavor that I can't put my finger on.
    High: Another very strong head high. A clean one you could say. Its definitely couch lock bud.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here we have one of the best budz I've ever smoked in my life!
    Grape Ape:

Smell: If you could say colors had a smell...well I thought of purple when I smelt this nug.
    Taste: Holy shit it tasted like lavender:eek: That is definitely one of the best tasting budz I've ever had by far.
    High: Simply perfect if you can relate...lol I think it was a perfect balance of body and head high with clean high.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I got some more today but my lazy ass is way to stoned to do anything productive so maybe in the morning Haha Oh sorry about the jumping through a bunch of hoops to get to the pics but just keep clicking on them 'til the original comes up!

One for the Road:hello: My bowl with a big piece of Pineapple Express Earwax :eek:
    [​IMG]
    Cheers!!:smoke:

2. ROCKY MOUNTAIN DANK FTW. Colorado and Montana have great bud.. i live in Billings :smoke:

Your purp trainwreck is actually purple... lucky haha.
    God Bud looks incredible and that Grape Ape is phenomenal... :eek:

How much these strains run you? No more than 10/g all day up here... sometimes less for lesser quality of course.

3. The god bud was 10 for a g, the purple trainwreck is 10 a g as well but...the grape ape was 15 but the guy gave me 1.5 gs :smoke:
    But hell yeah they do I love living here!!

4. Well fuck yea, 15/1.5g is the same as here... most places here the price is the same as the weight up until about a quarter (70/q)... then they drop to around $110-140/half and $220-280/oz... my buddy in Bozeman gets me oz's for $200... way dank stuff too... a couple friends and I are getting 2 oz delivered to us for $480. I only have to pay $160 for around 25g, it's great being the middle man :cool:

I need to visit Colorado sometime... the people i know down there have the right connections... or just grow it themselves :smoke:

5. Hell yea good to see more of that Rocky Mountain Marijuana floating around the city hahaha, great grabs man, so epic

6. hahah ohh shit thats nice bud.

7. Cheers everyone! I love living in Colorado and thanks for the comments!
    I'll keep getting new budz and I'll post them up here! I have some white russian I'll get on here later :smoke:

8. What region of CO are you in? So i can add it to my "i need to go to a dispensary in this part of CO" list hahahahha

Unless you are here in boulder... then... well that makes shit easier cause that bud is fucking beautiful and i can only assume a dispensary provided it hahahahaha

9. That's some beautiful bud man, especially that grape ape, i'll plus rep you, for what little it's worth.

10. Thank you 420stonedpanda that grape ape was ridiculous!! Lol I want to get some more of that!

11. Shit looks good, it smoked very nice to haha. Good times haha

12. i'm so jealous -____-

13. Those buds are bangin' man. Must be something in that Rocky Mountain soil... :smoking: