My mother's horrible weed experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Daerth182, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Alright, so to start off my mom has previously smoked weed about 10 times before this. The day before her birthday, which was last month, her, a few of my friends, my sister and I all smoked a joint. She took 3 hits off a joint and within a half hour or so she was upstairs crying and vomiting into the toilet for about and hour and a half. My step dad has a video of it where she admits to peeing her pants because she was laughing so hard.

I honestly cannot explain what happened, I know the weed wasn't laced because we would have been tripping out too. She's used bongs, pipes and joints before this and it was only about a week since she smoked last.

I guess she just really let it go to her head this time. It was a hilarious experience, but I kind of felt bad even though we didn't do anything wrong.

2. damn that's crazy i hope she's okay? it's weird that she was fine all those other times...

3. Oh wow, dude that's intense. I hope she doesn't give up weed because of that... it would be a crime. haha

4. Well she hasn't smoked since and it's been over a month. It REALLY turned her against weed though and now she's more against me using it. But we just finished watching The Union together so she is more understanding now. She is otherwise fine from the experience.

5. sounds like she was a bit overconfident and should have started off slowwwwwly. assuming you had some birthday highs

6. well, it jus sounds like she had a 1 in a million sorta deal. She jus had a bad trip. Its really strange, but it happens.

Sucks it had to be your mom tho. Something like that would definitely leave a bad taste in a parents mouth unless she's cool, which generally it sounds like she is. Ah well, hopefully she blazes again :)