Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My mother's card

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Hot Rod, Dec 26, 2012.

1. WTF happened to it?!?

Christmas morning I mixed 4 grams of vaped bud into my yogurt at about 6-7am, so by 9am I'm high shit and that's my mom woke up and told my siblings merry Christmas.... is was about 11 I clock.

I got a yo-yo because for some reason my mom thought of me when she saw it lol but anyway I got a card from her too and in that card was a giftcard type ting to subway cause she knows that's me and my brothers Munchie spot. After I thanked her for my gifts i went to my room and set it down somewhere.

And now it's December 26th and I'm starving and searching for my damn card, where do you blades think a stoned man could have put it, I need some help!

2. I'm high as shit*

And Then*

This was at about 11 o clock*

Damn I need to proof read

3. Have you tried pressing the power button?

4. On top of the fridge?

5. Did you use it as roach? Easily mistake to make...