My mother.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by piffcity09, Jan 1, 2010.

1. basically me and my mother do not get along. we don't understand each other and it's definetly a two way thing, not just her or me being stupid. there is not much else i can say, we just basically do not get along. how can i improve our relationship?

2. sounds like you might need to sit down and have a talk with your mom about how you feel about your relationship

3. just tried that. did not work.

4. keep trying
    its not going to take one time... these things take some time to work out.

if she does things that bother you, try to ignore it... tell this to other people that are close to her... you gotta work on it.

5. She probably just needs a good railing, PM me and I'll give you my number to pass along to her.

6. ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahhhahahahahahahahahahah.

nigguh please.

7. take it to the dr. phil show

8. same boat dude i just moved out.. its better for everyone else in the family

9. me and my moms will never get along. We're only civil when I'm not living at their place.

10. fuck dr. phil take it to the jerry springer show you can bitch and moan at each other for 5-8 minutes then jerry will slap you both with some of that mr. miyagi wiseman knowledge and all will be well:)

11. Bring her to a vication~ And have a dinner to talk about that.

12. I really don't know man. My mom is literally my best friend. Her and I are so close it is unreal. Like most people are jealous of the relationship that I have with my parents. It truely is something special.

All I can say is have respect for her and just try to abide my all house hold rules.

13. she needs a good dose of empty nest syndrome. I know i'm enjoying mine!