My Most Recent Discovery With Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by fatheroftime, Jun 10, 2013.

1. #21 Questabella, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Double post

2. The sad thing is this os going to be one of those threads that gets a ridiculous amount of attention. I have been on and off of weed since i was a teen. I spent 8 yrs in the military and never one touched it while I was still currently in the military. I can tell you for me it has done nothing but help me thru relaxation, stress relief, pain relief, and mental thing I was going thru. I have been able to sleep without having bad dreams it has done so much for me. It might not have done alot for you but it has been great for me. I dont feel the  need to be stoned all the time although i do enjoys it but i think you might not be cut out for the herb.

3. i said i used to do that. and thats when i was selling enough to be making money while doing that. that was just me explaining the most ive smoked so you could see the spectrum. 

if you want facts, look it up just like you hace for the facts you use to try to convince people that pots good for you.

i posted this here so i could get responses from people who disagree. ive heard opinions from people who agree with my current position my whole life. and yea ive heard people that disagree but i want to exercise my side of the controversy because this side is new to me.

ive heard enough people say well maybe thats just for you personally. but there are things we know for a FACT that are not good or are good for the human mind and body. we all know using meth every day would be bad for you. you cant argue this. we know that eating blueberries are good for you, arguing that is just stupid and ignorant. what im saying is my argument why marijuana is in general bad for the human more specifically the average pot smoker

4. You made big claims with no evidence. Why do we have to provide evidence to disprove your claims. That's not how things like this work. Burden of proof.

5. Herb and you ain't compatible.

6. You have enlightened
    me. I thank you A+
    thread will read
    again.

7. Seems like a bunch of assumptions to me. Where's your proof? Science disagrees with you.

8. Both sides have yet to start posting studies.

9. the OP has some good points. but the fact is, different strokes for different folks. I rarely smoke, my girl smokes everyday. If i smoke maybe once every couple of months, the weed actually tells me what i'm doing wrong in my life and what i need to do to fix it. but when i was smoking everyday it started to depress me. And threw off my serious thoughts! I am someone who thinks non stop. so weed is not the best thing for me to smoke everyday. I have a friend that swears on his life that weed takes his dreams away. when he smokes he stops dreaming at night. after a week of him not smoking, he gains his dreams back.

different strokes for different folks

10. This is a great rule of thumb in life. People never seem to understand this. If it's not good for them, they immediately dismiss it. Diets, hobbies, opinions. If it doesn't apply to them, for some reason they think it can't apply to a world of multitudes of varying tastes and ideas.

Same thing with the case of the OP. His experiences led him to some ridiculous assumptions, mistruths, and a bunch of straight up lies he pulled from his experience. Probably forgetting that an experience is what you make of it, and based on your tastes, and in no way is actual empirical evidence.

11. #32 Tastytrichomes, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    OP why the fuck you writin that like a poem my dude

too long, didnt fuckin read!

Well, the side making claims should post studies. Since the burden of proof lies on them. From there, their evidence can be disputed.

But why should I disprove someone else who makes claims. If someone claims their chair is alive, I have to go through the trouble to disprove them? How can I sometimes? It can be impossible in many cases.

However, since the burden of proof lies of them, and they know this and post some proof of their chair being sentient, well I can try and disprove that evidence to diminish their claim.

Burden of proof.

13. Sure, but he didn't. Now everyone's saying many different things without a single article.

Why do I have to go through his information to dispute studies he didn't post? His anecdotal evidence and refusal to support it destroys his credentials to begin with. And most people in this thread agree.

I'd be more than willing to actually debate this out of the other party had any credentials or information to back up his claims, but he doesn't. And I'm not sure why I have to go through his wall of text and disprove them just because he wanted to make baseless claims.

Doesn't mean I can't, but why should I.

15. It's ok in moderation IMO

Being high all day everyday is overdoing it. Couple times a week is what keeps you healthy.

16. #37 A Rational Psychopath, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2013
    I'm not saying you should, but all the people that have are just doing the same thing. The OP doesn't have any sources. I agree with you on the underlined statement.

17. I agree :D

18. I think a lot of us would like to see proof of your so called "facts."

19. doesnt mean what he is saying isnt true for many others also. may be true for 1/5th of people who smoke everyday. may be true for 1/3rd or 1/35th
    what he's saying isnt pure falshood. its just not factual for everyone or even for most. just for some