My month ol's ....personally I think the stem is too skinny, but its ok for a month o

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Luvsbud Hinduku, Dec 3, 2009.

1. #1 Luvsbud Hinduku, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2009
    [​IMG]

:devious:

Annnyyyyyy tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips ??? which leaves should I trim off other then the very bottom lifeless ones ?????????????????

[​IMG]

Also what and how do I fix that yellowing around the edges in some of the leaves, I wasnt around them much for the forst month, they did ok grew a bit....now that I am here beside em I hope my demon aura does not bring death before them .....my precioouus persiousxz babays :bongin:

this is from five mins ago, the are 1 months under the light today, first time grower, need some help please, that leaf is not looking good at all ......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:hello::smoke::hello::devious::wave::hello:

2. They seem fine except for that upper leaf, which is most likely due to excessive heat stress. Depending on which types of lights you use, move your plant a few inches away accordingly. However, it may also be nutrient burn, although it is unlikely since I only noticed a discoloration on one leaf. Just to be sure though, check your mediums Ph and keep it at the optimum range (6.3-6.8). Hope I helped :wave:

3. hello yes you have helped thx, but i dont check any of those things nd dont know what that exactly means ?? I feed them a healthy full watering of a mixture of flora black green and red 300ml each so far, with 200ml vitamax, into 20 gallons of water. also blossom blood, have not yet really started with monster bloom, what do you I suggest I do ?? thx

4. hi which leaves do i trim off thx

5. ok so listenin to a grower buddy of mine he told me to take off basically all the fan leaves...just leave the top ones on.....is this correct, I dont wanna take all the fan leaves off and fuck it all up .....maybe ill try it for just one light at a time see how they do ....any tips please thx

6. here are the pics of the trimming job i did, as you will see I only did it for the one light so far, please tell me if I should do the same for the other lights thx

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Hey man Not bad looking plants you got there! Good on you for taking on so many plants in your first grow successfully, nice work! As for the yellowing, It is perfectly normal for leaves to turn yellow/die exponentionally throughout the course of flowering as the plant uses up its stored nutrients. Remember to flush too man! Keep up the good work, Peace :)

8. thx bro , yeah gotta get a few pounds atleast to make it profitable......so you see how I trimmed the fan leaves on the one light....should I leave the other lights alone ??

9. no do not remove your fan leaves unless they are totaly shading a nice branch capable of producing a good bud but if fan leaves are not shading large areas that can produce bud leave them they are the solar energy panels your plant needs to produce thc. So as I said unless it is shading any large areas from light then leave them.

10. ok thx , yes i will see how that batch of trimmed turnes out compared to the non trimmed thx bro's

11. Anytime My friend you should consider purchasing a copy of the Cannabis grow bible has a great deal of information on growing ,garden setup and much more including a detailed step by step education on how to breed your own strains and how to bring out the traits you are trying to breed into your new strain from each of the parent plants thru re crossing the new offspring with the original plant strains to stabalize your hybrid it is very detailed and in laymens terms so easy to follow and understand.

12. bump

I am still concerned at how skinny the stalks are, they are like a number 2 pencil, all of em they seem to be healthy and are budding, had them under the lights for 5 weeks now....will post new pics soon

13. How much airflow do you have, weak stems can be just because they didnt have a descent fan blowing on them everyday. Without wind no point in the plant having a strong stem, also correct me if i'm wrong somebody, but doesn't heat stress tend to make plants stretch a little and have thinner stems. Hope that helps

14. #14 wizeone200, Dec 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2009
    wow, nice grow man, yeah, the plants leaves store sugars that the plant draws upon when budding comes around, removing them will slow growth, only remove if shading a small bud, looks like your feeding the plants correctly though, keep it up and your gonna have a great harvest. o yeah, i agree with that guy, i bought the cannabible as well, tons of usefull information about every part of growing cannibis, with 1500 color photos of grows, setups and plants, nutrients, as well as species-specific pests and treatments worth the few bucks many times over.

15. thx guys, now I will post some more pics when I get a chance...but now the thing is these bubas are not really that tall....is that a big mistake on my part of are some kush strains just not tall ones, the plants have all satrted budding and some plants look like they produce a good bit.....some dont!!

So it has been 6 weeks under the light, and I will start addin monster bloom, carbo load, bcuz, and something else my buddy told me to get but cant remember the name....nd oh yeah the cycocel has not been used yet.

So if anyone can please give me a good recipe to put into 10 gallons of water, like how much powder monster bloom should i add in, as well how much powder carboload should i add in ...and what do i do wiht the cycocel thx.......I let the soil dry out for a couple of days and some of the fans leaves got smaller and curled at the end.....but I think after staRVING Them like that and now all the new juices treats they will get I should be able to produce a nice fat load !! ;p:wave:

16. there aint nuffin wong ....wif a lil BUMPn grind lol

help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thx

17. Well on average an indica which these seem to be predominently are shorter plants between 100-130 centimeters so when you harvest if your plants are 3'-4' or thereabouts you did well in size if they are a 70/30 indica /sativa figure on them being around 4'+ a 50/50 hybrid is gonna be about 4 1/2'+ and mostly sativa 6' all the way up to trees for pure sativas biggest sativa I have ever seen was about 14' tall and measured around 10'around 3 of us joining hands were just barely able to surround it. After trimming it yielded around 3lb's of decent bud but as I said it was a big sativa and growing around the ontario quebec boarder was a bit immature but still the bud was pretty good for a couple weeks to go and boy was there alot of it.

18. yeah so its been 7 weeks under the lights they look like they are ready to harveest ....they did not grow to be too tall at all actually very short but pretty stocky ..... any tips at this point... I have been bombardin em with phylospholode , bcuz , and carbo load .....hope they weigh out good ....not lookin like I will get the amount i wanted at this point but will see :hello:

19. before you clip your plants down go to a radio shack and get a 30x-100x handheld magnifier so you can view the resin glands clearly if your glands are 50-60% amber in color I would say they are done for me cause i like a buzz a little stonier then cereberal actually I would allow my trichromes to get to about 80% amber to tell the truth