My Monday

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lokix, Mar 9, 2007.

1. (Sorry if its a bit hard to follow, i'm not a good writer)

So on Monday me, 2 of my cousins and my one cousin's fiancee went to a large town near-by and decided we all wanted to goto the headhsop and get sone new gear. I got a new acryllic bong, a metal grinder and some clear wraps. My cousin got a pipe and her finacee got himself a nice color chaning peice. I got ripped off a little but I don't care so much.
    There is a bridge nearby with a huge ice blockage, and on the way back we decided to take some pics. As we pull up the bridge starts shaking and I see the ice start to flow under the bridge. We sat there for a good 20 mins getting pics and some film of the ice going thru.
    It was one of the cooler things I've experienced. Good fucking timing.

I will post some pics but the videos are messed up. My cousin took the video witht he camera on its side( :confused: ) so the viedo looks all weird. I will be trying to fix that soon.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. thats cool man. how much did you pay in all? i'd like to know if it was a brutal ass raping rip off or just a little over priced.
    i was in colorado last weekend (denver) and it was tight shit man. i live in san diego so we only get snow a couple times a year....during the ice ages. we drove and even though it was tedious as FUCK!!! it was cool seeing all the frozen shit. theres a lake that my grandma lives next to and the thing was almost all the way frozen over so me and my friend were chuckin huge ass rocks and cracking the ice and shit. on the drive back you could see the snow slowly getting less and less and the lakes being less and less frozen. pretty cool all in all. i got back at like 4 in the morning and had school at 10. even though i lost my job because of the trip i dont give a shit it was awesome and i was helping my sister move out so my job can go fuck themselves. anyway sorry for threadjacking im chillin on some vicky D's waiting for tomorrow to come so i can smoke some weed!!!!!!!!!

3. I paid $25 for the grinder, $30 for the bong, then my cousin's pipe was $15 and her fiancee's was $50.
    I guess the grinder wasn't so bad, but its not a very good grinder, so...