my mom wants to send me to the job corp

Discussion in 'General' started by kbubb91, Jul 15, 2011.

1. i need a job asap or my mom is gonna send me to the job corp. she said something like 2 years. and drinking and smoking pot is illegal. im fucken scared i cant go 2 years without pot, it makes me happy.:eek:

2. im gonna cry

3. how can your mom send you to that shit if your born in 91

4. u better get a fuckin job

5. cuz he's 19 or 20 and needs a job?

6. What the hell is job corp.? I need a job if it'll pay me and all I gotta do is sign up fuck yeah.

7. well if the 91 at the end your name relates to your birth year then your 19 or 20 and you should tell her to f off, but at least this may be the kick in the butt you need to work hard to find something. i know its tough i spent a year and a half unemployed and it sucked ass, whats your education situation, what shit are you interested in?

8. id hes 19 or 20 then his mom cant force him to do shit

9. i know right, it just seems like a vocational college anyway

10. if he's living under her roof, she can

11. #11 Glassworks, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
    1. Wtf is job corp?
    2. Are you in school? like whats the deal with that.
    3. Get a job you lazy fuck. Being unemployed sucks.

EDIT: i looked up job corps. If you don't have your high school GED, which is one of the things you can go there for, you should go. If you DO have your GED, then apply to a college.

Your mom is making you do this because clearly you are going nowhere so far in life ( no offense )

Get your shit together, and you won't have to stop smoking weed

12. why dont u just go to a community college and get a real education

13. no she cant, she can threaten to kick him out if he doesnt but he can politely decline and gtfo of the house.

sounds like he needs a jerb

14. seems like she has all the power. you want this poor kid living on the streets?

15. join the marine corps?

16. great idea if you want one of your limbs blown off

17. This.

Sounds like OP is just a lazy bastard to me.

Disgrace to potheads everywhere.

18. Go learn the trade of welding. Pay is good and work is always found. Plus you get to travel alot.

19. Hangin with the niqqas don't pay the bills. And bein broke at 30 give a niqqa the chills

20. You inspired me to post a song for the OP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeK2hFGdt_w]‪Gang Starr ft Big L - Work (Remix)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]