My mom thinks i'm crazy -___- Am i?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by kvcuhss, Sep 9, 2010.

1. Well i just got bacc from Barnes and Nobles and was suppose to get a couple of educational books for my English and Language Arts class.

I come bacc with 3 books, One being "Remember, Be Here Now" the second being "LSD: Groundbreaking psychedelic research and realms of human unconscious", and the last one "I Am".

To me, my greatest interests in life are philosophy and psychology, everything about it is just amazing and mind boggling.

So i had my Mom read the first paragraph in one of my books, "I Am". Tell me after reading the first paragraph you wouldn't wanna read the whole thing:

Life, its origin and purpose, is one of the greatest mysteries mankind has ever contemplated. Since the dawn of human consciousness, we have searched for the meaning of existence. Saints, sages, mystics, philosophers, scholars, and poets have sought the answers to such basic yet enormous questions as: Why are we here? Who or what has created us? What is our purpose? Why do we suffer? Why are some humans blessed with good fortune while others seem destined to endure misfortune and misery? What is our destiny? How does one achieve peace in life? Who am i?

I AM.

2. You a gang member or something?

3. *just ordered off Amazon.com* lol

That does sound interesting, but how did you not get the books you needed?haha

4. answered your own question

5. :laughing: why didn't you get the books you need for class?

6. You should be on Shutter Island, you crazy motherfucker.

7. To tell you the truth, I'm not a big fan of reading, and after strolling through Barnes and Nobles and skimming through all the bull shit books they had, i decided to go into the New Age section. And then from there....Yeah....Ended up spending all of my money on the 3 books that interested me the most. And had no more money left for the books i had originally planned on getting...Ha

And trust, to me it's worth it to actually get a book that i will read. I'll probably end up going bacc tomorrow and piccin up the books but who knows..:confused:

8. haha ah alright man, should just go to the library though man. get your learning on for free and spend the other money on an "education"

9. Killuminati.

10. I only ask because no one else spells 'back' like 'bacc' unless they are trying to avoid spelling 'ck'. I have some wannabe 'crips' in my town

11. is your mom religious?

yes?

solved

12. I too have those, most of them are pussies who can't fight. They mostly talk a lotta shit when they are together in a group, but when you get em one versus one..:devious:

I know some real gangsters that are pretty chill though.

13. back, bacc
    pick, picc
    fuck, fucc
    sick, sicc

Donno bro but i ain't no crip, nor am i gang affiliated.
    I've always put a cc for as long as i can remember..
    Why? I don't fuccin kno. Comes naturally i guess lmao.

14. we kno you aint a crip :laughing: stay in school

15. Nope, she's actually far from it. Only time we go to church is on Christmas and Easter.

16. thats religious enough

17. They sound interesting, but I tend to really dislike psychology based books. They're so speculative and can be very abstract, yet they present the information as if its hard science. This is what bothers me. Its a valid field, but its presentation is usually not very explicit.

When I read something science related, I want it to be cold hard fact, so I get frustrated when reading psychology books.

18. Mom's know best.

:p

19. Freud was a crazy cat :laughing:

20. i thought you were a straight G too cuz so cal has the most crips in america. keep that in mind when ur actually around them because real crips and bloods shoot first and try to figure shit out later