My mom passed away last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SwagCaleb, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Man, that's rough. Feel for ya bro.

Thoughts and prayers for ya man.

2. Sorry for your loss.. My mom died over a year ago and it still sucks, there's nothing to compare it to.. Sorry OP

3. Don't know what to say besides I'm sorry and I'm sure she loves you and is watching over you as we speak. I'll smoke a really really REALLY fat one for you my brother. Keep your head up!

4. My condolences to you and your family, stay strong, I know it's tough.

5. Damn sad to hear it man, R.I.P. to your mom. I send my sympathy to you and your family, death is not an easy thing to go through.

6. I'm very sorry op, I really truly hope you can recover and move on. Your mother was a great woman and contribution to this earth and we've all lost a beautiful person as a result.

Keep your head up, live your life in honor of her, and before everything you do in life, ask yourself if your mother would approve, and ask for her guidance.

Goodluck to you friend,

One love.

7. Really man? That's your message?
    Sleep well....

8. Sorry to hear about your loss, it's a tough thing to get through.

Stay strong bro

9. Sorry for your loss, bro. I am wishing you the strength, the the lightness, and good memories to help you through this. I am wishing you the very best, to make it through this sad time.
    Stay strong, brother.

10. Fuck this is sad. Wish you the best man. Keep your head up, think of how your mom would want you to grieve. All the best.

MTDXL

11. i got about a dub left and my next one hitter bowl goes out to you, stay strong and try to keep a smile on your face

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho]Life Goes On - Tupac - YouTube[/ame]

12. Damn im sorry man
    Stay strong brother

I was going to save my joint
    But its been lit and this goes out to you man

13. Im sorry for you loss. I know words dont apply here but that what Life is like. We are the time that we have left, lets make the best out of it. I hope you get better friend.

Take care and toke on.

14. Sorry bro, I couldn't handle that, I hope all is good, hit me up if you wanna talk

15. Sorry for the loss. Just keep your chin up and stay positive!

16. I'm truly sorry to hear about your mom.

This bowl goes out to her, and the next to you.

17. Damn man. Words really can't explain the death of a lost one. Especially someone so close to you. R.I.P. to her Op. hopefully she's in a better place looking down on you.

18. OP im truly sorry for your loss my man. If you need somebody to talk to PM me. Grasscity has alot of friendly blades here who have helped me when I hit rock bottom almost ODing a couple years ago. Im here for ya and I bet alot of others are.

A quote I remember hearing alot is dont be horribly sad she's gone just be happy she was there to begin with. One love man c

19. Packing up the vape right now for you bro, stay strong. My heart goes out to you and your family