My mom passed away last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SwagCaleb, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I just don't know what to do. My mom's heart failed on her last night, she passed around 8 pm & I didn't even get to see her head off to work. She had a tumor for the majority of her life, it was removed twice but it kept growing back & eventually got to her chest.

I found the last of her bud in her room, I'm gonna smoke it in her honor.
    Love you mom.

2. Holy fuck man, im speechless...what can you say to somebody when theyve lost the most important thing in their life...
    Shit man im sorry to hear that, may she rest in paradise.
    Keep your head up.

3. Im sorry to hear this sad news.... My condolensces goes out to you and your mom.

4. Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope she enjoyed a full life.

5. Im sorry about your loss.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM]Bone Thugs N Harmony - Crossroads - YouTube[/ame]

smoke that j bro....r.i.p too your mom sorry for your loss

7. Sorry to hear.

Stay strong.

8. be happy from the memories you've had,
    my next bowl is for you and your moms,
    stay strong brother

9. Sorry to hear that man :(

10. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Don't know what I'd do if I lost my mom. It was bad enough seeing how much my grandmother's dead messed up my dad.

11. Damn bro this makes my problems seem small for sure.

Best wishes and good vibes being sent your way. I hope you're alright

12. sorry to hear man losing anyone is tough let alone your mother.. weather you believe it or not she will always be with you! cherish those memories! we'll all be here for you if you need us!

13. I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Just promise your mom this: That you'll try and live your life with as much happiness as you can. You were her child, and that's all a mom ever wants for her child.
    Talk to her everyday, whenever you feel sad or you miss her.. Her energy is always with you. Even if you don't believe in a "heaven", her spirit is real. You might be lucky enough to see her in your dreams, she's there.

14. I am sorry for your loss.Its tough for anyone to loss their mother,all I can say is to stay strong and live the way she wanted you to be.

15. Next bowls for you and your mom. My condolences man.

16. It's cool that you got some weed though. I mean that'd lessen the blow, maybe not to you if you have weed regularly and readily available to you but me getting weed would be the highlight of my month.

17. Thanks blades, I appreciate your condolences. You all are great people, & this is a great site. I'm happy to be a part of it.

18. was it good weed? if she had a pipe you should keep it forever don't let anybody touch it

sorry man.... i don't know how to deal with death

19. [quote name='"smokintoke"']was it good weed? if she had a pipe you should keep it forever don't let anybody touch it

sorry man.... i don't know how to deal with death[/quote]

The thing is, her pipe was normally in her box, but I can't find it anywhere