My mom passed away last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SwagCaleb, Aug 10, 2012.

1. chin up bruddha man shes watching you

2. Sorry Im late to offer my condolences. I hope your ok. She would want you to carry on being happy and living a full life.

3. Sorry to hear that man. Hang in there

4. damn, sorry for your lost man... this bowl is for you :)

5. I am sorry to hear that, man. I can't even imagine loosing my mom.

Stay strong!

6. just smoke a bowl for you and your mom. sorry for your loss.

7. Love doesnt die, it just gets stronger. A mothers love is a mothers love, there is no force in this world or the next that can strip you of that love. My heart breaks for you and your family, but her love will reverberate through your life and into others. Love is infectious, contagious, and certainly stronger than sorrow. Take time to realize her impact on your life, and reflect on the power she had on you during your life. Remember where you come from, and honor your mothers memory by being the man/woman she raised you to be.

I'm calling my mom right now to tell her I love her, and you can still do the same. If you don't know what to do just talk to her like she was in front of you, she will in one way or another talk back. She was your guardian angel in life, and so she will be in spirit. Make the best of each day, and love your family like your mother loved you. Life is too short, and I am guilty of abusing my time here, seize every opportunity to honor her memory.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and in my heart. Peace, love, and positive vibes from me to you

8. Deeply sorry about your loss.

Remember, she never leaves you. The next one if for your mom man. :smoke:

Take care, Grasscity is here for you through the long run.

9. I don't know what I would do without my mum, all I can say is keep doing the shit she would be proud of man, GL dealing with this :(

10. Stay strong brother <3

11. finally have herbz, heres a bowl to your mom

12. my prays go out to you /: be strong man.

13. I lost a parent a long time ago. Its going to hurt for awhile but it'll get better. Stay strong. Rolling an eighth joint to you and your mom.

14. So sorry for your loss Bro. Wishing you and your family all the best during this very tough time.

15. Damn, i feel real bad for you bro.

That is a fucked up thing at any time, hope you feel better my dude.

Stay strong and keep the head up mang

16. [quote name='"Window Frame"']

Caleb definatly grab her pipe and stash box, if she has one? THose would be nice things to keep although it might make me sad seeing a stash box of my moms everytime I went to smoke.

Sorry man. Really sorry. :([/quote]

I've searched the whole house & I can't seem to find her pipe. It was normally in her stash box (which I have the stash box) but the pipe is nowhere to be found. & yeah I went to smoke today & saw it. I haven't really opened it since I pulled it out, but bags, her resin scraping tool, lighter, screens, & everything else in there except the pipe. It's strange.

& thank you.

17. [quote name='"KiefCoveredLips"']Looting the possessions of corpses, how materialistic.[/quote]

It wasn't on her. She told me her stash spots in the house & I just happened to look for the pipe & saw there was weed in the box but no pipe.

18. [quote name='"401s Freshest"']Damn IM really sorry for your loss, was it sudden or were you expecting it for a little while? Either way thats rough, hang in there man my next L is certainly out to you and your mom. Not sure what I would do If I lost a parent[/quote]

I knew the cancer would come back eventually but I didn't think it would be this soon, it was extremely sudden.

19. [quote name='"Padre Pokes CHB"']Love doesnt die, it just gets stronger. A mothers love is a mothers love, there is no force in this world or the next that can strip you of that love. My heart breaks for you and your family, but her love will reverberate through your life and into others. Love is infectious, contagious, and certainly stronger than sorrow. Take time to realize her impact on your life, and reflect on the power she had on you during your life. Remember where you come from, and honor your mothers memory by being the man/woman she raised you to be.

I'm calling my mom right now to tell her I love her, and you can still do the same. If you don't know what to do just talk to her like she was in front of you, she will in one way or another talk back. She was your guardian angel in life, and so she will be in spirit. Make the best of each day, and love your family like your mother loved you. Life is too short, and I am guilty of abusing my time here, seize every opportunity to honor her memory.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and in my heart. Peace, love, and positive vibes from me to you[/quote]

This is the best thing I've heard from anybody so far, even friends & close family. Thank you so much bro, I felt so much guilt because I was angry at my mom because of recent events, & it almost demolished me when I found out.