My mom knows I smoke after tonight...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PJV575, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Well, my mother and I went to see a new counselor that I might start seeing regularly. As we were talking, my mom commented how I seemed more talkative and happier while having a much improved appetite, then she noted how I was smiling then and I usually don't.

That's when I replied, "Mom, it's because I'm high as hell right now."

The counselor just started laughing and tried to suppress it, and mom mom was shocked that I said it right then, then kind of understood.

She won't tell my dad and doesn't really support my decision, but says at least I don't drink and smoke cigarettes. I asked her to buy me papers when she went to the store but she wouldn't do it for me, instead she gave me cigs to use. :cool:

2. lmfao, if that story is true, then you have balls.

3. my mom would have beaten me with a toaster......

4. oh man, thats awsome. i feel like doing that a lot because i am in the same boat pretty much.

5. she may have slapped you if the counselor guy wasnt around, thats a good call imo

she probably would have gotten angry if she wasnt going to be judged by a counselor

but asking your mom to get papers for you on her way out...;) I personally wouldnt ask my mom for that kind of shit, just take care of that yourself.
    oh and mom drive me to go pick up a bag also?? jk jk

6. Haha, I knew I had impunity... :p

And she wasn't mad after either, that was when she said she wouldn't buy me papers. She only said if I smoke in front of her she'll kick my ass. :D

Yeah, I know I could pick them up, but she was going and I wanted to show her that no matter what she thinks I am going to continue smoking so she might as well get used to it.

7. ahhhh cant wait for the day i can share a similar story. lord would that be nice :D my friend's mom doesnt care either, we just blaze at his house usually. it is pretty awkward when she chills with us for a snap or two, but its fun nonetheless :smoke:

8. Ahhhh I'm stoned again... lol, this is not going to be fun if my dad knows I'm high... :eek:

9. haha good story btw i like your sig +rep for that and the story

10. holy shit bro, that is awesome. i would love to slip it to my mom like that and have her accept it.

11. Why can't you buy papers?

12. i told my dad and wil he dosent suport it he hasnt got mad at me or told me not to he just not to lut my mom catch me. and to not get into truoble

13. hell yeah

14. When I told my mother, I got a similar response. She said something to the effect of "You're not smoking cigs now are you?" I relieved her by informing her no, just marijuana, then it was either in that conversation or another conversation when she asked "so what does an 8th go for these days". haha... I was in awe! You must understand that both my parrents raised me super-strict and my dad attempted to force Catholicism on us.. I've always had cerfews and been in trouble for being a minute late... This made me so happy!

(nonetheless, she doesnt support it)

15. When you walk do your stones clink together? Because you must have brass balls. +Rep

16. Gotta tip my hat to you on that one ...you have balls my friend

17. Nah I don't belive a counsler would start cracking up, or that you woulds say that, weed dosn't really make you say things that you normally would never say, like telling your mom your high..

18. good for you =) both my parents know i smoke but i hold down a job and i am a good contribution to society so it doesnt bother them. being high just takes my anxiety away and i feel happy =))))

19. I was planning on telling her, I just didn't know how or when to do it and had been stalling for a while. I knew it was perfect timing and that I couldn't get in trouble by saying it there: my mom would be embarrassed in front of the counselor and the counselor can't talk about anything outside of our meeting. And believe me: the counselor was laughing. I know they shouldn't, but that's what makes it even better and that's why I'm going to see him again. He is my 3rd counselor I will have seen more than twice, probably will be my second regular.

And about buying the papers: I could, I was just screwing with my mom while showing her at the same time that she is going to have to learn to live with it. :p

20. that is awesome, you must have balls of steel or some shit like that. I've only smoked out with my friend's mom and a couple of other people once:D