Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My mom just found my hash!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Xtc and weed, Jan 12, 2010.

1. I am a stoned retard I was coming back from my buddies house where i got a gram of hash. I decided to put the hash in my shoe for the drive home just to be extra careful juts in case anything happened. I get home and jump out of the car and I run in my house take my shoes off and forgot about the hash. I go into my room realize what happened so i go downstairs to get it out of my shoe. I walk downstairs and my mom says "i know what your looking for". Shes holding up my baggie of hash I was like "fuck can i have it back".She said i was lucky she found it and not my dad. So my dad comes home 20 mins later and she has not told him. She still has the baggie in her pocket Im freaking out dont know what to do hopefully she will be cool about it. And either smoke it herself which she would never do or just throw it out She would not give it back it me when i asked. So what do you think will happen? will she be cool?

2. So how old are you? 12?

3. my mom would tell my dad sometimes and would not if they have caught you before they obvisoully know you are a smoker and you smoke at your friends lol they will not freak out but they might use it against you in the future

4. seriously, not trying to be a douche, but we can't help with relationship issues

5. How many of these threads are made each day. Unless it winded up to be some cool funny story or something..
    Come on people, we aren't a network of Dr. Phill's...

6. someone need's to make a sticky about no i got caught by my parents threads

7. i lol'd

(i actually didnt, i just think this thread is so dumb i laughed quietly to myself)

8. This scenario is ravaging the 14-18 year old community by storm, and must be stopped!

Moral of the story: DON'T BE CARELESS!

But for real, talk to her about it privately a little later, tell her you're responsible (assuming you are?) and are a good kid (assuming you are?) that doesn't get into trouble. Tie smoking pot in there and you're golden. ;)

9. this post should be a sticky because these threads show up everyday

10. While I agree with you 100% - two things:

1 - I doubt the mods will go for it (though I think I'll bring it up in feedback)

and

2 - How would we go about finding underage users then?

11. me personally idc if anyone's underage, i'll help anyone equally. besides the younger ones know where to get their weed, i'm just here to answer the questions the best i can

12. Not to be a douche, but if you ever drank alcohol underage and you complain about underage users registered at GC you're being hypocritical or a mod:rolleyes:

13. I read these threads and think to myself..."Wow, I'm glad I never had to go through that crap."

I respected my parents enough to never smoke/stash anything while I lived in their home.

14. How are we supposed to know what your mom will say? We've never even met your mom. Next time don't do stupid shit and they won't find your hash. Good luck.

15. YOUR LUCKY SHE DIDN"T THINK IT WAS SMACK!!!!!!!!! Next time, think about smoking your shoe before you blaze up. It'll change your whole outlook on blazing. :hello:

16. Why does your mom search your shoes anyway?

17. HOW did she find it!? It was in the toe of your shoe....

18. it's not the underage thing that gets me it's the constant my mom caught me part that gets me. if you're gonna smoke just be responsible about it, if you slip up and your parents catch you, no big deal. unless the cops are involved, i really don't care about you losing your stash.

19. Well, I don't feel the same. The age limit is on the board for a reason. I also hate these threads with a passion.

One has NOTHING to do with the other whatsoever. Besides when I was underage message boards as we know them today did not exist. Hell the INTERNET as we know it today didn't exist until I was well over 21.

20. I actually find these stories kind of interesting and feel like some people might at least learn a little from reading them