my mom and her irrational accusations

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, Jun 27, 2010.

1. hey gc just wanted to vent about this a little. im starting to think my mom, aside from being completely anti pot and brainwashed, is seriously crazy. she is extremely paranoid about my drug use, to the point where she sometimes has made me show her my pockets before i walk into the fucking bathroom, has accused me of sneaking off into the backroom of my grandmas and doing pills, when she has no proof or evidence ive ever done any pills (i havent aside from sleeping pills). she also has accused me of smoking in my room and blowing the smoke into my pillowcases, because my pillowcases get worn out after a few months (maybe because i fucking sleep on them everynight???). i do smoke in my room, but i blow the smoke out the window, but what im trying to say here is her evidence for me smoking in my room is worn out pillow cases. but what she did last night seriously takes the cake.

our family has a kitten, weve had him for like 3 months, hes like 5 or 6 months old i think. anyways, hes a typical kitten, and eats and bites at random shit in the house. so yesterday, apparently he has under my bed, and my mom saw him. i dont like him in my room, especailly if im not there, because i mean ya i do have weed in my room (in a drawer) and i dont know how well he can smell etc, plus he always pulls at any chord in my room. but watever, not a big deal. so later on in the night apparently the kitten got sick and threw up, and was like hiding and shit. so my fucking psycho mom somehow comes to the conclusion in your head that i have drugs under my bed, and the cat ate some, and is now getting sick. so she tells me to come over and talk to her, in an angry way, and asks me. i say no, and she says blah blah blah youve shown that your a liar, blah blah blah. so i tell her how about you go fucking look then if you dont believe me, and she says no im not gonna go down and look under your bed. so i suggest that my dad or brother can do it, and she says they arent involved. i mean wtf?? if your going to be a bitch and accuse of something, and not believe my answer, at least go check for yourself. idk gc, just really annoys the shit out of me.

2. i know how you feel, man. when i got caught at school when i was younger, she drove me around downtown and pointed out the "druggies". my mom just automatically assumes that since they are in a high populated area, who look semi homeless that they are smokers or "druggies" as she would call them. while me, being a straight-A (or could be, but choose not to do my homework :D) smoking pot is bad. I haven't showed her the union yet, but plan on buying it for her birthday.

3. So your cat comes in and plays guitar and you have a problem with that?

4. i told her about the house party( skinheads, dora, etc) that's why she's like that...

5. oo that explains it

6. lol. my aunt accused me of smoking because I didnt want ice in sprite. apparently potheads are terrified of ice.

7. haha thats like me although if my parents accused me of smoking in my room they ALWAYS has evidence because I get so damn sloppy at keeping it all hidden.
    Also my eyes get pretty red even with eye drops

8. Man my uncle isthe same way and does some dumb shit when he comes to visit. Everytime he comes in MY room he takes a big ass wiff of air and says: SMELLS LIKE POT, PERSON OF TREACHERY. wtf??? and he says that same thing everytime hes over and walks into my room.

So one day I was smoking bong loads in my room and he walks In, gets ready to say SMELLS.. and bam I blew smoke all up in his face then slammed the door on him.

Doesnt come in my room with that shit no more haha

9. :laughing: haha +rep

10. Damm I understand u but I feel like my moms kinda stupid

She can't differintiate he smell of a black and the smell of marijuana. Likes sheweilll know if I'm smoking a black because she can smell it but when I'm smoking weed she won't even know because she doesn't smell a thing. She bitches a me everytime she smells a black :/