My Molino Mad Scientist V4

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ScotchnCoke, Dec 18, 2012.

1. #1 ScotchnCoke, Dec 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2012
    Hi guys, I just realised I haven't uploaded pictures of my bong... So here are a few...My Molino Mad Scientist Version 4, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

IMG_0273.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

2. It's beautiful, you buy it online or a LHS?

3. how do you get that tree perc in there?

4. It was a Christmas present from my bro, he ordered it directly from Molino :)

And the perc comes stock with the bong, it comes with a metal rod that you can secure it and take it out of the tube with.

5. milk vid?

6. I will upload a picture or video of it in action after work :)

7. Here's a pic... Smoking on my own so couldn't really record

image-1825873796.jpg

8. How thick is the glass? Looks really thin from the perc down. I really like the design though and the tree perc is nice. I'd rip it, but it would worry me about cleaning it.

9. #9 ScotchnCoke, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    It's pretty thick, enough for me not to really worry about it being too fragile, the only parts that may break easy are in internal percs if you put it down too hard. and cleaning isn't so bad, the tree perc lifts out with a tool they give you.

10. good it, Here's a pic... Smoking on my own so couldn't really record,thanks for your sharing,[​IMG]

11. If you still have it, would you consider selling it for like $175?