My MindType has arrived:)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThatBlackdude, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Way behind bro I been typing with my mind and I don't need any of those fancy gadgets. :p

2. If you read text will it type it out?

3. Have not got that far in instruction.

4. That's awesome! It really works? I want one!

5. Not fancy at all, that was just an example. It actually looks like a cut off hoody with 4 wires to the back and a power connector/computer sync.

6. How is the speed on that? I'm really interested in its efficiency compared to just regular typing.

7. #8 BadKittySmiles, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    We have some NFB/neurofeedback equipment and programs (little sensors are applied along the scalp with a conductive wax, which send signals from your brain to the display for monitoring, or can be used to influence different programs) that we use on ourselves, and patients, as a study tool and for therapeutic benefits, which does just that. We also chart/analyze therapy sessions with and without cannabis use, showing cannabis does aid in the therapy.

A common exercise we use, is a program that allows you to use your mind to produce specific brain waves, which control the brightness and volume of a video clip, a move, or a television show, for a prescribed amount of time. The better control you have, the better and more stable the image and volume. :)

Plus you can play certain video games with it :p

8. I heard they have prototypes of mini-vehicles that you can fully control with an EEG headset

9. That video doesn't really sell it. It took him about 20 minutes to write "geek"

10. You have to train your brain to use it and the software learns how your brain works. It takes time to become efficient at a task, just like brains do when you learn a new skill

11. I remember when I was in a hospital and they connected some shit to my head to do some testing I guess and when I closed my eyes I would see flashes, shit was trippy I tell you

12. nah man this aint typing with mind power these guys just trippin'