my method for iso hash

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by railroadgrower, Feb 26, 2011.

1. when i make my hash i just shake up a few grams of weed and stems mixed up (maybe even throw it in the freezer beforehand) then pour maybe twice as much alcohol into the jar as there is sticks and buds. cover the jar and shake like hell for about 40 seconds or so then strain through pantyhose into pyrx baking pan. let that pan sit next to an open window, then have a fan blowing in the direction of the pan. stay out of the room for an hour or 2 and the alcohol will evaporate. depending on what proof it is you might have to wait longer for the remaining water to dry . sometimes il even put the oven on the lowest setting (170 degrees F) with the oven door cracked open for a bit. once its dry throw it in the freezer and scrape it up with a rzor. then with your fingers carefully roll up all the powder/gunk that got on the razor. be very thorough i wouldnt wanna waste this stuff. everytime i do it i only use a few grams of shake, ground bud, and stems and always get atleast a 1\10 gram which is enough for like 7 hits ( gets u blasted). its golden brown greenish at first but when finger rolled turns black with little veins of gold runnin through it. well what do you GC people think of this..... waitin for a btach to freeze right now maybe il post pics once its rolled up

2. It seems like you're using too much alcohol.. . try using just enough to cover the stuff. The less you use the quicker it'll dry, you know? I used about an ounce and a half of isopropyl just to clean out my grinder, which I had already pounded the shit out of to get all the kief out... and after drying it out I still managed to get a little ball that was a pure gold color and about twice the size of a seed... got me higher than I can ever remember being... and that's saying a lot... I'd probably keep it out of the oven too, it's just too risky in my opinion. But hey man do whatever works for you. Isn't making your own hash awesome? it's honestly my favorite new hobby. normal people would find that so sad.