My Medical Grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Spanish@rcher, Jul 5, 2020.

1. #1 Spanish@rcher, Jul 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    Well folks it's been a bumpy ride getting this far and it's going out with a bang one way or another.
    This isn't a sob story, Were very positive about things but I'm shipping all my gear out tomorrow morning to set up for someone who's been told they've got a year left to go.

They're not bothered about jail cos if it doesn't work out they're fucked beforehand anyway so it's all guns blazing.

I've got a full bedroom at my disposal to grow as much weed as I possibly can....In as little time as possible.
    With a little bit of luck I'll manage to at least prolong someone's life.
    I'm more of a 1 massive plant kinda dude so doing perpetual is going to be a bit of a learning curve but it starts tomorrow.
    New dawn, new day, new direction, new goals. And we're gonna fuckin smash it!

I've made them (Single person but anonnimity etc) swear not to Google anything and only do exactly as I say

The inventory so far stands as..

Space -
    Roughly 2.5m x 4m bedroom.
    3ft x 3ft x 6ft tent for veg.
    Roughly 5ft x 6ft x 8ft tent for bloom which is still to be built.
    And an open area for seedlings.

Lights-
    2x 130w CFL reflectors in 14000k, for seedlings.

4x old mars 600 leds (240w each)

1x dimmable 660w MH/HPS reflector.
    I plan to add another at some point.

And the tent they got come with a bunch of led strip lights. Not checked them out yet but be good for sidelighting if nothing else. :)

Extraction.
    1x 6inch, Rhino Pro inline and Carbon Filter 760m3/H
    1x 4inch unknown brand 240m3/H inline and Carbon Filter.
    1 x completely unknown 4inch fan and filter, probably about the same.

For air movement we have little clip on fans for seedlings.
    14 inch oscillating fan for veg
    And a powerful tower fan for bloom.

Measuring equipment.

'Essentials ' PH meter. (Half the price and more accurate than a bluelab as in 3 years its NEVER needed calibration)
    And an Amazon special tds/ec meter. The white £10 ones work perfectly. I'm on my 5th as I just replace when they start glitching but they last about 8-10 months usually.
    My tap water is exactly 48ppm so once they go more than 2ppm off I replace them.
    5ppm would be 10% so easy to start going off track otherwise.

Media-
    Plants will be started in root riot cubes.
    Then into 4inch Rockwools.
    Then into coco/peri 70/30,
    3 gallon pots mostly but I also have 2 x gt205 NFT reservoirs that I plan to basterdise into an undercurrent system. Like a recirculating autopot.

Nutrients -
    Growth Technology.... clonex, scillica, grow, bloom, PK 14/15
    Vitalink... calmag+ (ca/mg/fe/N)
    And HydroGuard which is beneficial bacteria. Yakult for the res sort of thing.

They've ordered 10 x northern lights seeds and I've told them to get 10 x dutch passion night queen as it's the strongest Indica I know of and can vouch for.
    CBD will be bought in bottled form rather than grown. A few oz will go to cover that, the rest in its entirety will be turned into extracts for medicinal use only.

Somebody already offered to help me out with the extracts too. I've searched my previous but can't find you. If you see this let me know please bud :)

That's all for now. They're up bleaching everything and dismantling beds etc but I'll be going up to start the seedlings shortly so I'll get pictures then.

I'll be going into as much detail as I can about everything so it will be a bit boring at times. It's necessary though.
    It's easy to grow weed In coco and you honestly don't need to know much but...

I'm about to teach a total noob that doesn't even smoke how to start with 20 seeds and go perpetual.
    Seedling space, veg tent, bloom tent.
    Reservoirs, loads of recirc pumps, air pumps, lots of different staged plants.
    It's a bit daunting to be honest but I'm confident.

Target for the first crop is 1kg in 14-15 weeks.
    Then it will be a smaller but constant 3-4 week crop from then on.
    I haven't figured out the maths on that yet or quite how ill do it but I'll do it.

There's 2 options in life troops.
    Deal with it.
    Don't deal with it.

We don't do being a bitch where I'm from so deal with it we shall or someone will literally die trying.

Wish us luck folks.
    I'll update with pictures in a few days.

Namaste :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Good luck brother. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. best of luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks dudes :)

5. Good luck today n your grow!

• Like Like x 1