My Medical Garden - Kosher Kush / Chemmy Jones (4,000 Watts)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Kesey, Mar 27, 2012.

1. I've been doing that recently, everyday I pick em up to evaluate the water content. Takes some time indeed, keep trying till we get there.

I TP to the 5 gallon pots with that idea that less was more, to let them settle in their final home with plenty of room to grow and the less stress of multiple transplants for me seemed like a good idea.

Tomorrow I'm gonna grab a fresh bag of soil and some more pots, would you recommend a 1 gallon? Bare in mind that some are already pushing 5 inches tall in the 5 gallon pots...one plant especially (Delahaze) is at least 6...

...and yes, I drive a manual car...that I fear is gonna blow up anyday now! Haha

2. Every transplant is a boost of fresh soil, new roots. Just like shifting gears.
    Believe me folks are learning my regiment are happy with the explosive growth compared to what they were doing.

1 gallon is fine for TP

SG

3. Right on, we'll grab a bag of fresh soil and the pots tomorrow morning and TP in the afternoon. I'll update ya personally sometime in the evening, give ya something to browse during that evening toke :smoke:

4. Wow SG you read my mind , I was going to send you a PM to come check out this guys grow. I am very happy you are here. This grow has massive potential.

5. Transplanted earlier this afternoon to 1 Gallon pots...ProMix BX ammended with more perlite.

The roots systems look really good, bright white and expansive...

Pics 3 and 4 show my ventilation system...thats an 8'' - 940 cfm intake...this is why I feel its acceptable to use the 1k watts....I really didn't pick them up with the mindset of haste, but more of if its better for my babies...why not?

Plant pics are of Delahaze and Chemmy Jones on the end

Attached Files:

6. I grew chemmy jones recently ... 1 word... Fire..

7. We're super fucking excited about it!And our best plant appears to be a chemdawg - dominant phenotype....cant wait for the smell

8. [quote name='"Kesey"']

We're super fucking excited about it!And our best plant appears to be a chemdawg - dominant phenotype....cant wait for the smell[/quote]

Smell tangy for sure... has a lemon hint.. smokes like lemon/fuel

9. PH & Magnesium Deficiency | SeedMine

Found this quite the read last night...top dressed the pots today with some dolomite powder...

Traveled all over town to find it, but we're optimistic about its results :smoke:

Transplants all took well, though our buddy buddha tahoe is kinda lagging behind :(

More pictures this evening

10. I'm particularly keen on the 'funk' smell, just rotten pungent skunky decaying smelling buds, hopefully the chemdawg d holds true and pulled through in the gene pool

11. Massive picture update!

Ph problem fixed - ladies are lovin it :smoke:

Starting some Blueberry Hashplant, SSSDH, and maybe going to a 'clone club' in Ann Arbor next sunday...anything new I should I keep an eye out for?

Best of luck to you and your gardens :D

Attached Files:

12. Page 2 of the photo update:

Attached Files:

13. I honestly wish I had the dedication that you show; my efforts seem cartoonish by comparison. I really enjoy the insight that a more disciplined observer like yourself brings to the art of growing weed. I have a few mental hurdles yet to cross and seeing the rewards for the commitment required helps to give me inspiration. Thank you on behalf of all the other bumblers and fumblers, dreamers and schemers, and other fellas who are jealous; keep up the good work!

14. Take a look back at the chemmy on 4/11 until today, 4/18

:smoke: Be safe out there!

Attached Files:

15. Hope everyone had a good time this weekend :smoke:

Attached Files:

16. Flipping to flower tomorrow, last pics of my babies in veg :(

Bought an RO System today!

Short post, but I'll returning to more activity on the thread soon, work has me bogged down

Attached Files:

17. Sub'd - looking forward to your grow

18. Subbed...looking forward to some awesomeness!

19. Welcome to my Jungle :smoke:

Feel free to ask any questions and enjoy your stay you intrepid travelers..

--

So we've been busy lately in the rooms and quite a bit has changed so I wanna take some new pics, expect em tomorrow morning.

Also cut clones last night...out of 12 we only lost 1 (My scraping was certainly too deep and careless) so we grabbed another little one from the best Kosher Kush which our brings our 2nd run to the following:

7 Kosher Kush
    4 Chemmy Jones
    1 Delahaze

We decided against the OG #18 and Buddha Tahoe OG...the #18 is an awesome plant and will definitely be enjoyed, but we're optimistic with our results from the Kosher...thus it was culled. Buddha Tahoe is a very big disappointment to me...I was so excited to grow the Tahoe and she's really just put a big fight for me, damn near died on us twice...stunted her growth...she's not very fond of heavy nutes which we found out early on so she was saved..but the damage was still done. It was as much her as it was me so its best we part ways..her yield is going to straight to my head:devious:

We're on the hunt for some more specimens for the 3rd run and any ideas on up and coming genetics is always appreciated around here :smoke:

20. try Grapefruit Krush from Emerald Triangle Seeds ... very dank...