My magnificent idea

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cheechjr, Aug 21, 2008.

1. So you know whenever the title is 'my magnificent idea' on a stoners forum. Means whoever is writing it is pretty high. And ya, I'm pretty stoned. Just smoked hash for the first time.

So I thought of this idea. We should bring pot smokers together man. I mean think how many people there are. And we could so like win this "war on drugs" I mean man, ya know. We have a march in Texas once a year. Why only once man? I mean, they get to smoke all they want in public. Don't we wanna do that all the time? So like I think us dedicated potheads should get down to business. I mean I am a part of NORML and they are great, so is SSDP. But I mean, we all gotta take an active part in this battle of injustice.

So reply here if you can dig it man. Or message me or somethin ya know. Lets get this ball rolling. Drop the negativity and pessimistic attitude and lets get it done.

Oh ya. Had another idea man. Like there be tons of people that want weed, but cant find it cause the city they in dry. This happened to me last year. August of 2007 till October 2007, my city was completely dry. No weed to be found anywhere.

So we should like make a network of people to see bout hook ups. Like there gotta be blades in every state, within distance of each other ya know.

I dunno. I'm really stoned. Just think that we got a lot of manpower we ain't usin ya know man.

2. Hmm....

+rep but not sure for what.

3. Yeah, I'm in Texas and I'd be up for banding together.

4. NO ASKING FOR HOOKUPS YOU CAN ONLY POST THAT YOU JUST BOUGHT WEED AND THEN POST PICKS OF YOU SMOKING IT!!!!11 [/mod]

I know you're stoned because of all the times you said 'man' and 'like':D

5. Ya man, we gotta take control of this shit.