My Lst Bluecheese Journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by growkings, Jun 12, 2013.

1. beautiful plants! they are the right color. im in.

2. nice to have you along for the ride b.real

3. Don't know why I haven't subbed up yet, but I love Blue Cheese! They're the majority of my ladies in my cab :metal: (Barney's Farm)

Love the sig, haha

4. yep love it

5. growkings ,
    the king of mutants...

6. lol ya I would say Portuguese LOL

7. video update
    uploading still check soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V7kqeo1nNc&feature=youtu.be

oh yes the temps are high buts light just came on and the a/c timer was off set 5min to my light schedule :( corrected it thow

8. #48 b.real, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    nice.. you didnt lst correctly though ahha.. regardless huge plants. thc bomb is a bush when you grow it right..good job dude

i noticed blackout kush turned purple towards end during flush. if you dont already, i would suggest flushing 2 weeks before harvest. in food we dont want to, we want sugar in the fruit for taste but when youre smoking you dont want those compounds in there.. lungs only like thc vapor mannee

i learned this hard way by not flushing acid #2 at all LOL. very green during harvest..diesel doesnt stop growing man..

9. lol first LST next batch is different in my veg room 4 nodes up toped and so on just wanted to see what it would do if I left it first for everything lol got any pointer on lsting would love the advivce

10. #50 b.real, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    you need to tie the plant down by very top node. i usually lst 1 week after first pistil sighting, so 1 week into the stretch tie the top down so the plant is alomst paralell to the floor.

then you must tie another rope in the opposite direction at the base of the plant, right by the soil to keep the root ball from slouching over. this will ensure a proper lst.

View attachment 1216855 View attachment 1196940
    View attachment 1196939 View attachment 1196741
    View attachment 1169666 View attachment 1166399
    View attachment 1162069

11. so ok they all been in there for one week now so I should do that they just showed sex can I stil do it now?

12. i started the lst early b/c of height restriction's is that all right

13. Attached Files:

14. #54 b.real, Jul 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2013
    looks great! what are you feeding with that theyre such a dark shade of green?

i learned from jamaica seeds that blackout kush is g13 x og kush (chemdawg x kush) no wonder why its lemony. strong stuff man..

15. supernova feed
    dark energy additive
    companion to prevent root rotting
    and
    super charger enzyme activator energy amplifier and environmental stress reliever
    use every 14 days
    from American hydroponics

super concentrated

Attached Files:

16. and toping it with sheep shit

5 - 5 - 5

17. #57 b.real, Jul 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2013
    nice man! you live in canda right? check out hampton estates potting mix. $6 a cu ft, great stuff, great texture! comes with a little food too, full organic.

plants look amazing. blackout kush is a treat :smoke:

18. Well guys just had my syrgery on my leg thats why havent been around cheacked up on the plants and maza is buding nicly and is dark purple amazing for a free seed from the guy I bought the light from was a reg seed to and turned out to be a girl and been in there for 3 weeks now thc bomb and the others are doing well will show pics tonight nap time lol drugs ar3 kicking in :wacko:

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #59 growkings, Jul 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
    The back left is thc bomb and front right is maza the other 4 to the right are blackout kushSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. the same as big budda blue cheese?

[​IMG]