My LSD trip

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by didier12, Apr 12, 2009.

1. After my second trip 24 hours in to my 30 hour trip I wrote this:

It isn't the acid anymore it just is not it's beyond that because my mind is so unique but at the same time I'm tripping the same way everyone has done in history at least a little bit similarly where my mind is exactly the same as theres but nobody knows that.
    I am just bacteria that is my purpose to live a shit life and do nothing with my life beneficial for this world or universe.
    The only beneficial thing I can do is when I see this through the eyes of my normal self I have to take my advice and what I have to do is save this world from being destroyed. That is the purpose of my own life which has now adopted two other people because I can still feel there "presence".
    It is indeed strange and I know I'm going to trip again, it is just going to happen again, Don't though but at the same time I do want to.
    I can not make up my mind.
    I am mentally so exhausted because my mind didn't know it existed.
    But the fact I still feel there presence makes everything NOT make sense.
    I am not in time I'm so beyond it. SO beyond it.
    It is all within myself, except not. But wait is it?????

If you can please leave your thoughts on this I would be very appreciative as I want people to see my mind.

2. cool someone wants some attention for their acid trip. this is pointless

3. Not so much attention I just want to know if people have done or thought the same, and I have appreciated since my trip any expression of the human mind including mine because by reading this you can actually see my mind which I find fantastically cool.

4. your mind only makes sense to itself

5. It doesn't really have to make sense, I have developed the ability to appreciate art now just because it's like I am looking in that persons mind it doesn't have to make sense for me to admire it.

6. post some of your visuals you had and ill be more interested

7. Ok well apart from seeing colours I've never before seen, I spent the whole night time in the middle of a field with friends and looking at the stars it was as if they were putting energy in to me and throwing me to the ground, Each blade of grass looked like it said Psychedelic experience in rainbow mirror writing infact I could even see it when I closed my eyes, one thing that really scared me was when ever I was away from my friends it was like they were still inside me and my mind when I went to the toilet or something I could hear them calling my name but they weren't doing that and what is also scary is the exact same thing happened to them it was like we developed a connection and we just understood eachother on a level never before done, Plus I have a question for you because I need some help, are you an experienced acid tripper?

8. sounds like you had fun. makes me want some good ole acid. id say im experienced why?

9. Well after about 20 hours of tripping I kinda wanted it to end but instead it lasted for about 13 hours, I knew sleep would get me back to normal but it was so hard to sleep nearing impossible is there a way other than sleep to get normal or is there a special technique to sleep while tripping because if I could do that there would be no negatives to tripping for me.

10. take a benzo.

xanax, klonopin, ativan, valium, restoril, etc etc

11. What are they and where can I get them?

12. they are prescription drugs prescribed for anti-anxiety, sleep disorders, and many other things. you can buy them off the black market from a dealer, get them prescribed (my friend got them prescribed fairly easy by lying about anxiety and he did a pretty damn good job), buy them from online pharmacies that don't care if you're prescribed or not, or get them from someone who is willing to give them away for free, preferably a friend.

13. Ok well I've only just 18 but I guess that shouldn't be a problem should it? So if I lie about anxiety what would I have to say because I just have no idea what people feel when they have anxiety.

14. lol i'll PM you.

15. lol :smoking: