My LSD AND FIREWORK!!! experience. (post your story)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Illusionist, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Well i dropped around 4:20. haha, and before i go on, im stil trippin, so pardon me iff the spellings a bit off. *woah... all warpy...* im stll trippin so fuckn hard man...

any ways. dropped round 4:20, i popped the strips in my mouth on a bed, was layin there, not much was happenin for a while... some things... happend...

then i went outside. almost immediately, i was in a trip. it was pretty in my face too. crzy shit. bout 6 o clock now, im trippin hard and all that jazz, ended up gettin bithed at by wat was suppose to be my ride to Tyco to watch the firework. had too here a buncho shit, no i dont want you smokin that shit if im around... anyways, me and my friend kaitlyn walked over to my dealers house. the ground still wobbling underneath me. and all that passed.... up to the fire works

to the fireworks. ill spare you the full story, as this is meant to tell of the fireworks.

I talked to buddy, and convinced him i was fine. and that you dont smoke it...

at the fireworks, i... was astounded, all the colors and big booms that sounded like bombs, it was the most euphoric since i had ever been in just watching all of those colorful mushrooms of explosives. it was simplyh beautiful.

ill post pics and a video or 2 of the fireworks when im done trippin.. this was enough work. comment, tell your storys.

2. anybody out there?

3. dude sounds like you were trippin. i dropped 3 doses and a teenth of boomers last night and watched some fireworks. feeling super out of it today man, just smokin bowl after bowl. fireworks were amazing last night bro and i know exactly what you mean when you say mushroom explosives cuz every firework looked somewhat like a mushroom to me. im still trippin a little and i havent slepped. phew

4. I took four hits on the 4th of July.
    Probably the best night I've ever had. The clouds looked like a giant spider web wrapped around the world.
    The fireworks were godlike.

5. on saturday i took 3 doses and a roll 2 hours before the fireworks started. I think those bastard fireworks turned my brain into jell-o

6. Took a 10 strip at 6pm and watched the dead...I think. I really only remember the first 2 or so hours of trip. Don't know what happened after that, came back to consciousness at 2am with no shirt no shoes and no clue what the fuck I just did. Vaguely remember laying in dirt using someone's blanket lol.

7. an eigth of some pretty nice shrooms sitting on one of those noodle things in the lake listening to some music and watching the fireworks above me was pretty rad :cool: