Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My lowryder harvest

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BakedBFWork, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Got 4 grams of sum lowryder that I had outside in Wisconsin;) Its to cold here little buds LOL [​IMG]

2. Lol you yielded 4 grams? Looks like mids lol.

3. LOL. Sorry to laugh at you, but I find it hilarious that you only got 4 grams, maybe it was a male plant? Anyways power to you for growing your own stuff, it will be a meaningful smoke, cherish it....know what I mean?

4. 4 grams?
    i think its suppose to get over a oz or more.. but
    well, like he said above, cudos for your own grow my man. :hello:
    hows the high anyways ?

next time maybe go with something with a much greater yeild that thrives in the outdoors

5. LOL yea it gets me High:smoking: It smells realley Good:D

6. can we get some better pictures? I cant see the bud, its just a green blob..and i have a 1080p HD monitor

7. You shoulda started it at the beginning of June...it'd be perfect here in WI. I'm in 920

8. what are you talking bout mybe it was a male plant?

9. Common,that looks like a piece of grass...Kind of weird its almost july.End of august=flower mode...

10. #10 devilishfatcat, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009

Mate fuck everyone in here sayin lol about your yeild, they aint grown it before, most people commenting probably havent heard of it. And the guy who lol'd then said maybe its a male plant clearly knows jack shit about the cannabis species anyway..

Anyway, unlucky on the yeild i didnt get great results first time round outdoor with lowryder either.. whether or not that will improve we'll see.. i got some guerilla growin in a feild ;)

Small, unoticable, so doesnt have to be planted miles into the middle of nowhere.

D.
    :smoke:

11. Some male plants grow a little bit of buds, though it isn't as potent as the bud the female would produce.

12. reppin' the 920 :smoke:

13. Gotta give you credit for finishing your grow, especially with minimal effort ;)

14. great shit man ......... at least u grew n 4grams survived.

15. Shit...it's one less eighth you'll have to shell out the cash for. Enjoy smoking it, and it should be extra enjoyable knowing that you grew it yourself.

16. LOL sorry? no they dont.

Hermies produce a bud but thats normally all seeded. Hermies have both female and male reproduction organs.. this is where you could be getting confused.

MALES DO NOT PRODUCE BUD, ONLY POLLEN.

D.

17. i have had indoor yield over 2oz and some that only come in a little over 14g. first grow is not usually great. keep it up, the harvest will get better with experience

18. Yeh your talking about indoor where you can regulate the enviroment. That cant be done outdoors.

D.

19. #20 thosevacanteyes, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2009
    I am sure it is the camera quality. Anything grown at home will be better than a sack of mids.

oh god.

100% wrong. No MALE plant will produce bud.

To OP: Congratulations on the harvest, 4 grams is not a lot, but it is yours. 95% of this thread couldn't germ a seed, let alone get a harvest. The fact that you are up North makes it even better.

-C