Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

My lovely day (not really)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ford, Jan 10, 2013.

1. So I had like 40 dollars in my wallet I got drunk ate went to sleep anyways I wake up then I was about to count my cash for some smoke. But then......... There was no fucking money. I know who took it. It's family a addict at that and he tried to say that he didn't do it! I know he took it because well he's a addict. The wallet was in my back pocket is the fucked up thing about it! It's pathetic when you have your wallet in your pocket go to sleep wake up and your own family stole your cash!!!! (End rant)

2. That's super shitty, mate. I've had the same thing happen to me a few times. My aunt was using, and she would take from anyone who was near. Keep your chin up, and hook 'em in the gabber if they do it again!

3. Lol! Thanks! It's sucks. I'd say probably 50 percent of my family is addicts! It totally sucks. But none except him would steal from me! I was thinking about waking him up with a punch in the dome. Drugs sucks!

4. should get that person off drugs

5. I've tried!!!!! I've done just about all I can do now I'm giving up

6. It's definitely hard when you got shady family members,home is supposed to be safe. Gotta start looking for some stealthy stash spots for your valuables.

7. I know! And that's bad