My Love for Nose Picking

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Boat Shredder, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Everyone does it, but why does everyone look down upon it?

For me, picking my nose is part of who I am. I FUCKING LOVE PICKING MY NOSE, no this is not a sham.

I love how one minute I can barely breathe to the next minute I can breathe like a champ because I yanked the bastard out of my nose as if it was a mother fucking tramp.

I love how some boogers are wet and some are dry, I love how some can even make me cry.

I love the texture of boogers. I love how some dry and some are slimy, I even love how some smell grimy.

I love how I can flick boogers on people that make me annoyed, I love how my accuracy of flicking can make people paranoid.

I love how my nose has it's own unique shape and size, and how even some boogers can come up with a big surprise.

I love how coming across some certain special kind of boogers can be very rare. It's like "wow, I haven't picked one like you in a long time, once your out i'm never going to share!"

I love how some boogers have a danger of causing a bloody nose, and how you'll even be picking them when it snows.

I love the satisfaction of picking out that dangerous booger with no blood.

I love how I have a favorite kind of booger to pick. The shape of it is always the same and once I am done, all I want to do is flick.

I also love how only I would know of the properties of my favorite kind of booger.

I also love those hard to get boogers. The ones where you have to work for a few minutes to dig out, once it's picked, all you want to do is shout.

I love how there is always a booger to be picked, even when I get really sick.

I love how picking some boogers require some skill. With proper picking and a bit of breathing, those boogers keep me occupied even when it is freezing.

I fucking love picking my nose.

Haha I hope you enjoyed my impromptu poem on why I love picking my nose. Don't judge me. I love picking my nose and I am a totally normal person. How much do you like picking your nose?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Everyone does it, it's very necessary and reading that made me want to pick my nose...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Subbed for epicness

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't do it actually. Question: do you get a lot of nosebleeds? Because I haven't had one in years and I've always wondered if there's a correlation between nose picking and nose bleeds.

5. I pick my nose a lot lmao. I haven't had a nose bleed in years though.

6. As soon as this thread gets into eating them... i'm out.

• Like Like x 2
  7. This is a very strange thread, poem made me laugh though

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sometimes you just gotta get in there and pull shit out. Tissues don't cut it most of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sticky worthy.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ew bitch!

11. I just got done spending a few days camping in a dusty field, and you would not believe the size of the boogers I picked out...truly shocking

12. I scratch my nose a lot, I have allergies like a SOB... my husband always makes fun of me for "picking my nose" it's so irritating.... He farts like ALL the time, and I say nothing, but God forbid I want to itch my fucking nose >.<

13. I once picked my nose with allergies, and pulled out a hard booger, that was the shape of my whole nostril...... Epic!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I pick my nose so much there is a black spot above my nose hole
    Like a permanent bruise

15. yes!

nose picking ftw.

and about the bleeding... I have a sensitive spot up there and if the right kind of dry sharp booger gets pulled out in a sloppy fashion, I can get a bit of red stuff. Not a lot though. but enough to make nose picking that more fun :cool:

16. No one has posted here sense 2012 is it still even alive or? I am a fellow nose picker

• Like Like x 1
  17. I do, just been a habit since day one. but since I don't have much to keep me busy I'm finding it to be a bit of a problem. specially when there is nothing to pick lol

personally I like the ones that are like rope. you pull them and you can feel them slither out of you sinuses

• Like Like x 2
  18. I'll admit it, I pick. I know I should blow but picking can just be so much more effective...

19. Picking ftw

Ls

20. This post should live on for ever! People still pick there nose in traffic!