Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My lord...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sandbag, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Alright, can't help sharing this since i'm out of my ming right now. Smoking moroccan gold has all day mixed up with some hydroponic power plant... my girl from montana got here this evening, we got blazed out of our minds and then go wasted on beer and now we just both took some decent MDMA....I'm hoping to get pics of the hash up for you guys by tomorrow, but i just thought i woudl share that i'm having the best time i've had since x-mas...peace...i'l try to get pics of the hash up tomorrow....take it easy and smoke strong and long my friends...

2. I haven't rolled in a while, it's been dry in my area for about 2 months now. Have fun.

3. def sounds like fun.