My London Riots Experience.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420stonedpanda, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Rioters seem to stop when shot.

2. if you have the ability to carry a gun, people are much less likely to rob you. If you think that the person you are about to rob may be armed, you start to think maybe it's not worth the 20 dollars in his wallet.

i live in the US and my state implimented "conceal and carry" 5 years ago. with 4 million residents there hasn't been a single person shot by someone with a permit to carry.
    Meanwhile our public train system has killed 6 people since conceal and carry has started....... food for thought.

3. you guys are lucky. police here shoot at anything real gun,fake gun,cell phone, wrist watch, threatening stick of bubble gum,toddler, hands raised in terrified surrender, basically if your holding something your fucked

4. lol your countrys gun laws just take guns away from law abiding citizens. if this shit happened near me, thered be a pile of dead rioters in my front yard.

5. Bring in the army and fuck them up. I don't see how this is still going on. This shit would've been shut down if it was in the US in days, not weeks.